• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

News In Forex Trading

When we talk about Forex Trading, then we will not be separated from some of the things that support our activities in the world of trading. As well as the Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis. But in my article this time, I will talk about Fundamental Analysis, especially in choosing news that may affect the movement of the exchange itself.

If we are not careful in selecting the news, then of course you already know the result is not it? Well no more length, check out the description I will share news to you.

From some online media that provide news about the exchange, the possibility can reach more than 50 news, fundamental analysis that may affect the movement of the currency you are trading.

But not all of the news is significant influence, which some of them can make a currency move drastically. While others simply cause a stumbling block and not quite mean what makes us get extra profit trading. It is not an important issue if we have the intention to become a trader at any time that does not know the season.

Today when this article is no fundamental news about 10 noteworthy from the rate decision to change regarding employment issues and about other things. There is one key if we want to master the fundamentals Anlysis, is able to read and understand. To be able to know that a story is not important or necessary in-depth experience and knowledge. However, there are several websites that generous in giving criteria for every story he published, whether the news is not important, fairly important or very important. So blessed are we when get it.

Regarding the news that is not too important, you should ignore it and do not connect with your trading at all, because it is only going to give no significant effect on our trading. But for the news publishing things like Interest Rate and Employment Change, it is very dangerous if we ignore it. Regarding other news, you need to consider is that the currency pair will you trading

If you are trading currencies EUR / USD, then just watch the news about the country’s second currency course. However, if it appears the news about rising interest rates, but it comes from a country that had nothing to do with the economies of both countries, you better ignore it. Then there will be a question about any news that I need to consider and which ones do not need? Apart from the resume website you’re using, you also need to understand the important news related to trading you are running.

It is also necessary for you to know that only news the country in which currency would you trading that you need to consider. For example if you are trading the GBP / USD it is sufficient to look at the news from both the economies of both countries only. Although there is important news to be released today, but it was the news of the Italian state, for example, you should ignore it.

From the description above, at least you have to understand about any news that you need to understand. Look forward to the next article on the above findings the next time, which I will discuss more specifically.

Source

News In Forex Trading

news gives important influence in forex trading, especially news related to the economy or the economy of the central bank of a country. usually big news is much talked about by many people or provide a public market movement with upheaval on the day the news was broadcast.

Although I would say that the news is big factor in the success in forex trading but somehow I like to thank that some news has been discounted already by the market. So I don't think that the news would always be the best way to predict the next movement of the market but I think most of the time it does affect the movement of the market.

news gives important influence in forex trading, especially news related to the economy or the economy of the central bank of a country. usually big news is much talked about by many people or provide a public market movement with upheaval on the day the news was broadcast.
It will give some impact actually and also will affect the traders way to trade, if the news is good mostly traders will be active but if not usually they will try to hold theirself, but actually it is depend on the traders that want to trade since not all traders have the same style when it comes for them to trade in forex. But still we must reconsider news too.

Although news are a really important way to find out how the market is going to go, I still wouldn't rely on it too much since the bank's and the companies already do forecasting and analysis with regards to these kinds of things and make necessary adjustments. Minor news events wont really have an impact on the market.

But if that news is major event i am sure it will give some impact so that is why we need to check some forex news to know if there is big news that will change forex market or not, i prefer this way because it also train our skill in do analyzation, it is better and also free not like some material that shared by few unknown traders.

Yes, the major news or events are the most significant for the traders to take advantage in their trading and yet this is the only way also to avoid big losses by knowing those news possible impact or effect on the current market so, we can either gain huge profits or prevent having losses.

Even like that we must be careful too when analyze market movement with forex news, sometimes few news doesn't have much impact to the forex market not as we thought that it will be a great movement and start to make wrong position, it is better to take some time to analyze market first, and make sure to choose reliable forex news site.

Yes, we should be very careful in every step. We should be more aware of the big news and to jot it down to have our hints on what will happen in the market in the future and that we can gather facts and info, to be ready on what will be our trades during those times or say to prevent it.

News play very big role in successful Forex trading. Major Forex news help trader to take advantage in Forex trading. News prevents traders from big loss and also help trader to gain big profit. News is very important to know how the market is going.

Yes, it will be the key to the sudden volatility of the market. We will make sure that we can have huge pips gain. But we should be also careful when to have the news in effect as it will not be always in real time or will take long time to be seen in the market trend.

News is more like a compass and a very important tool for us to base our analysis on. However, adequate cation should be applied when gathering data from news and Forex sites as some of them might not be in real time and could affect our trade analysis.

Yes, news have a lot to do with trading. It could give you a lot of trends to trade. Its good sometimes and not so good at other times. Sometimes, its really bad noise for the long term trader. It will be ok for scalper. But you can expect movements during news release time and its good for scalping some money from it. If you are a scalper then it is helpful to trade news. However, knowing news can help you predict how the price will move in the week.

News carries tremendous importance in determining the primary trend of a currency pair. Mostly the trend set by news remain unchanged for a long period of time. A shift would be seen only when another news of the same magnitude comes out. Understanding the primary trend would be very much helpful to enter and exit a currency pair. When the primary trend is on the down side, there will be a lot of opportunities to go short and the corresponding returns will be exceptional. The inverse is true when the primary trend is on the up side. Thus, news is always monitored very closely by traders.

I'm beginning to see that news can make or break your trade for that day. With the recent Capitol Hill shutdown, the pairs of euro/usd wasn't performing that well for me or as I thought and it was going downhill while I expected it to pick up but it didn't so I'm kind of cautious when it comes to A level impact news. With long term trading, the price can dip so low during high impact news release you will be so shock so watch out for those news and trade more cautiously.

News trading is very essential in forex trading because from what I can observe its the news that will just be sure that produce good outcome as well for us and ensure that we trade with good knowledge at first

We do have to keep up iwth it daily as high impact news can destroy our trades and prediction. Sometimes news can cause our predictions to be wrong so we have to keep watching the trend and following up with news and pro advice to see how it will turn out but its fearful to hold long term trades during high impact news as it can dip really low overnight. It can wipe out your account.

We can focus in the big news only that has high influence in the market. Nope our predictions become wrong just because, there are these factors news that comes in which change the market direction. Which then why it's important that we keep learning from the latest news and keep updated about the market.

We can focus in the big news only that has high influence in the market. Nope our predictions become wrong just because, there are these factors news that comes in which change the market direction. Which then why it's important that we keep learning from the latest news and keep updated about the market.
I agree with you focusing ourselves in a big impact news will bring a lot of profit for us, that is what i always do and usually i check that news in some forex calendar site, so far i see that news really moved the market, it is about 90% movement of the market because of the news.

News in forex trading is one of the way which we can use to get more knowledge here so there is nothing for us to worry about because in as much as I know I think that doing both fundamental and technical analysis is the best