• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Low ECN Commission Brokers

I don’t think there is anything like a broker that lets its traders get the best prices. All brokers are there to make money and they have large markups most times.

I don’t think there is anything like a broker that lets its traders get the best prices. All brokers are there to make money and they have large markups most times.
You are correct to an extent buddy, but I feel they are in the business to make money and no harm in it, been traded with many ECN brokers like pepperstone, fxview and I have never seen such large markups on the spreads.

@FundUp Can you share the comparison between these two brokers with commission and spreads? I would love to get the idea how these two brokers are juggling.
The spreads of both the brokers are low, for fxview it starts from 0.0 pips and pepperstone’s spreads start from 0.1 pips plus they remain tight in volatile markets as well, thou, in terms of commissions fxview offer $2/RT while there is $7/RT with pepperstone. Still both are good to use.

The spreads of both the brokers are low, for fxview it starts from 0.0 pips and pepperstone’s spreads start from 0.1 pips plus they remain tight in volatile markets as well, thou, in terms of commissions fxview offer $2/RT while there is $7/RT with pepperstone. Still both are good to use.
Good to hear that! Do they allow deposits via cryptos?

I’ve been trading with an ecn broker, turnkey forex and what I’ve noticed from my experience is that ecn brokers provide tightest spreads which are closer to the real market price as well as they offer minimal slippage. Quite favourable

I personally feel ECN brokers offer faster execution of orders and usually at more favorable prices, and it allows investors to trade outside the traditional trading hours in the event that one is not active during normal time. One reason I appreciate my broker Forexchief is that as an ECN broker, they offer traders high speed execution of orders, narrow spreads, low level of slippage and insignificant number of rejected orders.
This is true, especially their tight spreads from 0 pips is what gets me. No requotes, No dealers Forexchief definitely so well in this regard.

As an active trader, I’ve always preferred to use low spreads and commissions brokers. Currently using Coinexx. They have a pro ecn account with $2/ lot as commission. The spreads are also quite low.

As an active trader, I’ve always preferred to use low spreads and commissions brokers. Currently using Coinexx. They have a pro ecn account with $2/ lot as commission. The spreads are also quite low.
Because it is something important to consider when choosing a broker as this has great impact on trades. Another important thing is a broker that gives you freedom, like forexchief does for me. Giving the possibility of using all trading strategies, including scalping, and any tools, as well as Arbitrage.