• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Low ECN Commission Brokers

Low ECN Commission Brokers

I am looking for more comparison for ECN commissions. I am now trading with Yadix Broker who I think are the lowest ECN commission broker.

On the Pro account, I got for a 2500 USD deposit, I am getting ECN commission charged at $35 per million traded, when you compare to bigger brokers, its much cheaper.

The spread is also starting from 0 pips, so my total costs for one round lot can be 0.7 pips.

I heard that some brokers are offered ECN commission for $4 or $5, is it true and can they be true DMA broker with such low ECN commissions?

Please share your feedback

Thank you

I don't think you will find better trading conditions than those on a true DMA broker, you might find a market maker that offers lower, but do you want to risk your strategy and profits if you succeed?

Don't forget that real ECN/STP brokers have liquidity costs, and good liquidity doesn't come cheap, crappy liquidity equals crappy execution, bad slips and issues

YADIX ECN/STP Broker

Broker Representative
Thank you for the comments, we believe our true ECN accounts offer real value for serious traders. The costs are as low as possible for your benefits and the conditions are the best DMA we can offer, plus we focus on technology to deliver fast execution and no dealing desk intervention.

Electronic communication network broker is the right choice for retail and individual traders. They can get the true ECN pricing. Online broker is now become very much popular among all forex trader. They just need to find the regulated one where their money will be safe and secure. Though ECN brokers are no dealing desk broker, and that makes it so much good for forex trader with lot of opportunities.

They also offer the lowest spread and fast execution with many financial tools. But a trader should be cautious about forex scammers also. Too many good offers by brokers is not always safe. We must do some research while we start to look for forex broker to start our trading career.

for sure, I think you will find brokers that offer low commissions like $3 or $4 per lot will be a b book broker, or they will add it to the spread, instead of 0.2 pips you will tarde with 0.7-0.8.

Continue to focus on reputable STP brokers like Yadix, lmax and so on

My opinion is to go with only an ECN/NDD/STP broker but i think broker selection is bit tough so do a little research before finalizing any broker.

I'm sticking with Yadix guys, because I am trading good volumes, I get now 20% reduction on ECN commissions which makes it much better overall.

I enjoy same trading conditions and benefits from Forexchief broker. They are true ECN broker with super fast server for news trading. The spreads are also lower.

You are right about those conditions. Forexchief is one of the best I have used as well. I do news trades sometimes, and ti always worked out. No freezing or spread widening during the period of critical news. Great broker

Well; what’s your strength point of news trading? Long time experience or any news providing site?

Spreads varies from broker to broker and account type to account type. In zero spreads account you get very low spreads but you have to pay commission and standard account spreads will be high but won't be any commission. Choose according to your comfort.

Spreads varies from broker to broker and account type to account type. In zero spreads account you get very low spreads but you have to pay commission and standard account spreads will be high but won't be any commission. Choose according to your comfort.
Actually right, most of the people go with the fact that the broker is offering 0 spreads but they don’t understand that it will only peak up the commissions. So it is always a wise idea to go with ECN brokers whose spreads and commissions are not zero but low. There are some good examples we have like fxview, pepperstone, hotforex etc.

I prefer floting spreads then fixed spreads. Good broker gives you zero spreads account with commission. But I found it profitable than no commission account. In no commission account usually spreads are higher.

Spreads & commissions matter to me tbh like any other trader. Currently with fxview, spreads are sharp & tight and commission is $1/100k per side only.

ECN brokers are a great choice if you are looking forward to saving some money. They have a transparent pricing structure and you will be able to get the best prices. Their order execution speed is also better than non-ECN brokers.

All the brokers that say they are ECN are not ECN in reality. Some of them are mere scams who are just waiting to loot you. So, better check the reviews before you choose any broker.