• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Hi, I am new here

Hi, I am Edward and I am new here and also in Forex trading, I hope I can learn the Forex here and hope to find good way to make good profit. Thanks

If you want to trade, you have to learn first. It is not possible to gain profit without proper education. So you always have to do research.

Acquiring knowledge is basic for being a successful a trader. You need to study and research a tremendous mark in case you want be a gainful trader. You need to learn specific edge and mental perspective of trading. You have to comprehend how to control your feelings. By then start with demo record to understand how as far as possible.

Hi, I am Edward and I am new here and also in Forex trading, I hope I can learn the Forex here and hope to find good way to make good profit. Thanks
Welcome. Have you yet tried demo trading? If not, you should give it a try. Demo account is the best way to learn trading.

Knowledge is the key to success in Forex. There is nobody who can make success from here without knowledge . so we have to emphasis on acquiring real trading knowledge and we can get most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by passing a long time. Otherwise that’s not possible at all.

Greed and emotions almost same. Generally beginners attacked by this common human nature. We can control this by proper trading practice as well great discipline.

Forex traders who think always its easy money-making process, at the end of the day be a loser. its not a place to make money easily within rapidly, its all about making good knowledge and experience. take it or leave it. decisions is yours. thanks

Forex traders who think always its easy money-making process, at the end of the day be a loser. its not a place to make money easily within rapidly, its all about making good knowledge and experience. take it or leave it. decisions is yours. thanks

Forex trading can give us both the profits and the losses. It is important for us to understand that trading will require a lot of efforts from our side so that we can start earning profits from the Forex trading markets.

as new
We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

learning is most important , no way to avoid it but in spite of having good learning the result from trading can be useless if there is no regular practice , so be careful

if you want to find a right broker, you have to move Forex Pace Army where people share their own trading experience. And EarnForex and Babypips can be a great source to find a right broker nowadays.

if this is your first trading history that means you are completely new, dont mistake as like other beginner , mostly beginners kick off trading with emotions, you will never do at all.

i always use demo account to see the leverage performance ,
this approach most of the time helps me to avoid unfortunate risk and losses when trading in a real account.

if you think only learning can safe you when trading , its completly wrong ,
you have to ensure regular practice session besdies this .

learning is a continues process and no way to stop it despite of passing a long time , earning depends on your trading practice and patience.

if you think only learning can safe you when trading , its completly wrong , you have to ensure regular practice session besdies this .