• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex learning is now easy and also free

Well, do you actually know that there are forums which pays 15 cents per posts and also some that pays 30cents per posts. Imagine making 15 posts in them each and at the end of the month investing them all into forex trading. You will have a good profits from it if you are a good trader.

I know some forum which pays 30 cents per post but they don't give the cash in your hand. It is transferred to your trading account. And you can only take out the profit earned by that amount. Is there any forum which gives you high rate for posting and pays cash to you.?

yes forex learning is now easy and better thoroughly safely for every one and it is as free of cost to learn better about it and after learning it with detail we can work any where as forex guiding teacher

yes forex learning is totaly free and it is for every one to become rich person of the whole world in no time and that choice has company provide to enjoy the happy moments of life especially for the poor

I know some forum which pays 30 cents per post but they don't give the cash in your hand. It is transferred to your trading account. And you can only take out the profit earned by that amount. Is there any forum which gives you high rate for posting and pays cash to you.?

I think the concept of Forums was basically to help traders especially newer ones interact with their counterparts and proffer solutions to one another in any aspect of trade they find difficult.

Yes, there is a forum that pays you without you trading and it is fxfred. rvdmarkets was but has stopped.

To prevent going off-topic, I think you should check the forum business section. Well, learning forex trading is now easier because of the more advancements in technology and also the more traders that comes in because that makes it more volatile. Well, forex trading is not absolutely free because even the forum bonus is also being worked for.

Forex is never easy and that is misconception part from the people who think it is easy. if it were to be easy, are people outside the internet using it to make money and have fun? I don't think so because that seems to be not the case there, that is something you need to know.

Forex is never easy and that is misconception part from the people who think it is easy. if it were to be easy, are people outside the internet using it to make money and have fun? I don't think so because that seems to be not the case there, that is something you need to know.

Maybbe you are misunderstanding the type of being easy which is being said here. The type of being easy is that now it is more comprehensive because of there are many source when one can learn about it without much time wasted and fee payment. It became that easy ever since EBS was developed.

Maybbe you are misunderstanding the type of being easy which is being said here. The type of being easy is that now it is more comprehensive because of there are many source when one can learn about it without much time wasted and fee payment. It became that easy ever since EBS was developed.
Sure, what it really means is that if compared with before, you find out there are now higher chances of learning from different sources than before. Yes, formerly, hardly you see it being talked about the way it is discussed now. Though in a more generalized form, it wasn't easy for even those that are now respected traders.

I would think that Forex is always not easy. There are online resources that are available and will be free to be used of can be downloaded. There are definitely many sources like in the online communities that what we have right now in forums or seminars.

There was a time when it was very hard to know about forex trading for middle class or poor people. Now anybody can not only know about forex trading but also can learn and trade at forex trading.

Sure, what it really means is that if compared with before, you find out there are now higher chances of learning from different sources than before. Yes, formerly, hardly you see it being talked about the way it is discussed now. Though in a more generalized form, it wasn't easy for even those that are now respected traders.

Thank you for throwing more lights to my post. I still wonder how possible it would have been for most of use who are now at least able to practise on the demo account with mobile phones now. It shows how far forex trading has gone and still will go due to there are many more technologies coming in. I can remember then when we will need to pay huge amount just to learn forex trading.

Thank you for throwing more lights to my post. I still wonder how possible it would have been for most of use who are now at least able to practise on the demo account with mobile phones now. It shows how far forex trading has gone and still will go due to there are many more technologies coming in. I can remember then when we will need to pay huge amount just to learn forex trading.

I don't think so. Today at the market of competitions, you will get many things at throw away price or at absolutely free. Today you can get many free sources of learning rather than 2-3 years ago.

The forum bonus that is being given by most of the forex forums are not to be trusted for all the time. You woould do much better if you manage to have the money based on the regular trading and the earning. I suggest using the forum bonus for making some money that can be used for regular earning there.

The forum bonus that is being given by most of the forex forums are not to be trusted for all the time. You woould do much better if you manage to have the money based on the regular trading and the earning. I suggest using the forum bonus for making some money that can be used for regular earning there.

Well, there are cases where the new trader might not have even a dime to start up trading or to invest in since not every body can afford to lose. The forum bonus helps the person stay on track by giving him a ladder to climb on. That means that in no distant time if he is gaining more profit, he can raise some good trading capital to compound the one he had.

Forum bonus is mostly used as pocket money or trading purpose. One who don't have confident and don't want to invest their hard earn capital as initial amount, they can use the forum bonus.

Well there is always a saying that one has to keep learning whatever comes in and learning for forex is not a bad idea.

Well there is always a saying that one has to keep learning whatever comes in and learning for forex is not a bad idea.

I agree with you [MENTION=55587]Broom[/MENTION]. Not only newbie but also an expert traders should learn and understand whatever comes in while trading or learning. Maybe it is not of use at present. But nobody can say that you may need it at future.

Learning forex and trading is easy and free. There are many ways to learn from forex online. There are many pro websites that will teach you forex like babypips and then dailyfx or investopedia. There are also websites like youtube where there are plenty of videos on there for you to learn from and they're all free of charge. When they're free of charge, yo should take advantage of it. You will be able to gain more knowledge and make more profitable trades from those learning.

Forex learning is not very hard. Anyone can learn this easily on internet and other sources. A trader can learn Forex from online freely and it very easy. But off line learning may be little more costly as you have to pay for learning Forex though offline learning learning may be more effective than online learning.

It's not about Forex basics only that you just read and you know already how to properly trade in the market. It takes time and practice in the trading platform to know really how to analyze and decide in trading. It can be online available but actually it's difficult to have learn offline as its more likely a course and not often seen here in our place.