• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex learning is now easy and also free

It is good for the learning from the videos these days. I am sure there are not many good sources for the videos and the hosting these are also going to cost some money. that said, forex is a good learning platform using the forum and the video based sites like youtube for that.

Not easy to understand this videos. I have been trying to look for some informative videos that I can watch online but I have not found too many of them. Most of the time and we can see them promoting their own website trying to sell something. So it is not actually free tutorial. So I am very much disappointed.

I think that it's more easier for me to understand it than having those reading books or just online resources. But the best is to still have first reading those before you can have the video tutorial to have give you hints or ideas on Forex trading first. But more demonstration can be found in videos.

But sometimes I would rather learn by reading books than watching tutorial videos because sometimes it's easier for me when I would read it slowly and I would be able to bring it everywhere so I can read it more . Than to watch a video which can be noisy and affect my concentration.

because my listening skill in english is really poor, I choose to learn by reading. its more easy and understandable than I should learn by watch and listen tutorial video. rather than download many tutorial video as my learning source and material, I am prefer to download e-book or buy book.

everyone have their own way to earn money through forex and also to learn about forex, so just choose the most comfortable way for you to learn everything about forex, and i am sure the most comfortable way for you to learn forex will make you more easier to learn about it and you won't have much issue next time.

I can assure you about being free in terms of the forum bonus and all but not many forums are offering that these days. they just allow the profits to be withdrawan and tha tis all about the forum and the communication. that said, it woould be quite hard to manage forex if you have less money in pocket.

it is very wonderful that there are so many free and easy to get tutorial about forex trading. you don't have to spend I'm not have money to be able to learn about forex trading. You can learn at the comfort of your home.

Yes, there are those free materials or resources because, there are many brokers that wanted to have attract clients as well. Others to have the popularity of their websites and such. So learning in Forex for the basic knowledge will be easy but the real challenge is in the real trading.

Yeah, it would be a lot of help for brokers to promote their company by providing free tutorials and promote their site also on their tutorials. So I think they would give a lot of helpful tutorials that we should try to learn from them.

It takes some time however to make money off forex and nobody is going to deny that for sure. there are some of the people who had issue with the forex and they are also thinking the same these dasy. it means that people need to understand what free things that they can do with the forex and how that works.

Learning is easy and most basic forex learning tools are free. But one thing I know that will not go make some difference is that those tools that we can use that is not free is also worth the payments especially if its coming for a good reputable source.

Yes, I would say that those that have the experience in the aspects of learning such as having the analytic skills and also reading charts will be simple to understand the market. And of course, that we will have also become more knowledge because of the basic educations we have attained.

many retail brokers this day offering mini or cent account with low of fund to spend as capital for trading forex makes people more get easily join and found the experience trading in a biggest market ever to be a trader themselves

Thanks for the internet exist now, there are a lot traders that can learn forex, they can open demo account and trade there with No-Risk, and with that virtual money they can do trial and error without worrying lost their real money, and also we have Forum that we can use to learn and gain capitals for our real account.

At first if not for the internet intervention there would be no way we will be able to invest because it would have been more challenging based on the funds to be used. The existence or electronic brokers has reduced what one can used for a start. Further more, forex trading would have been less negative outcome if the internet trading never came in because I believe that most lose are constituted by some technical errors.

many turtorials available in the internet and it is absolutely free... finish your knowledge learning first before trying trading in real forex market because usually new comer getting lazy to learn if he already start trading and usually ignoring how important to be prepared with knowledge before trading

You are right. Because of internet now it is very easy to learn about forex trading. There are many websites such as babypips which gives you lessons about forex trading and demo account to experience the real trading world. That also at no cost. Once upon a time people used to learn about forex trading from institutes by paying huge amount. But now it is absolutely free at internet.

Both trading Forex and learning it has become much easier than before. Previously the account opening with a Forex broker was very complicated and it required huge capital to start Forex trading. But today a person can start trading in Forex with as low as 1$.

However it should be borne in mind that though trading and learning Forex has become easier earning money in it is still difficult and this may be because Forex has become more lucrative and a person can easily turn greedy in it.

well, forex trading is now by the inventing of electronic brokers that has made it possible for all kind of people all over the world to be able to invest in forex but then investing low capital can not make us any much money. So therefor inspite that forex is now easy but yet it needs sufficient capital.

well, forex trading is now by the inventing of electronic brokers that has made it possible for all kind of people all over the world to be able to invest in forex but then investing low capital can not make us any much money. So therefor inspite that forex is now easy but yet it needs sufficient capital.

As forex is something where we buy or sell currency pairs, so it is simply a business. And it is known that the more you have capital, more you can earn profits. But now there are some sponsored forex forum which can solve your problem of insufficient capital.

- - - Updated - - -

As forex is something where we buy or sell currency pairs, so it is simply a business. And it is known that the more you have capital, more you can earn profits. But now there are some sponsored forex forum which can solve your problem of insufficient capital.

That which makes it easier somewhat is the fact that we are now able to learn from many sources with the help of the internet. Also, the free part of it is seen manifest in the fact that we can start up with bonuses from Brokers.