• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is all about probability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forex trading is all about analysis and forecasting. If we know how to trade and we know how to do analysis then chance are we going to make good income in here. But if we don't know how to trade then their will be likely any chance that we can make profit. So make sure we know how to do analysis if we trade.

Yes, Forex is truly about forecast and tendencies analysed with respect to the market conditions. It is not a business of certainties though with experience, your analysis can easily tilt towards that which is happening in the real market but that isn't always an assurance.

forex is always about probabilities, we as a traders will need to forecast the market using good analysis and found which more probability in such currency will go in forex market is it up or down, 50:50 chances

forex is always about probabilities, we as a traders will need to forecast the market using good analysis and found which more probability in such currency will go in forex market is it up or down, 50:50 chances

Most at times there are more chances at one side and thats only when we have our work done before trading. Truely forex trading is not quite predictable but then, with the rightfuly using of the analysis methods there will be a vividly chances of making profits and not have to be 50:50 which is mostly done in gamble scheme.

it is about probability but it is also about profit or lost that may bear as a risk of trading, analysis is a way to consider before deciding open some positions on forex market, the possibilities seem easy which is 50:50 chance of profit and lost, but according to many facts almost 80% traders lost, so why not 50% lost 50% profit? mentality of traders may caused this difference of statistic lost and profit

Most at times there are more chances at one side and thats only when we have our work done before trading. Truely forex trading is not quite predictable but then, with the rightfuly using of the analysis methods there will be a vividly chances of making profits and not have to be 50:50 which is mostly done in gamble scheme.

and what the statistic tells us that mostly traders about 80% lost their money invested, so in this case of 50:50 chance than the side of lost took much bigger strength, surprisingly some of them are long age trader and having knowledge, so what is wrong than about the winning side?

Probability has some role to play in forex but I'll say that its role is negligible because well experienced and skilled traders do very well on a general view even though there may be times when they may be unlucky to encounter losses but the losses are few when compared to the amount of profits they gain.

and what the statistic tells us that mostly traders about 80% lost their money invested, so in this case of 50:50 chance than the side of lost took much bigger strength, surprisingly some of them are long age trader and having knowledge, so what is wrong than about the winning side?

Actually they are just mere statistic of which I can come up with my own some day, so therefore there are no proof that that same statistics remains the same still today because I have been hearing of that long ago. Does that mean that there are no improvements so far?

Actually they are just mere statistic of which I can come up with my own some day, so therefore there are no proof that that same statistics remains the same still today because I have been hearing of that long ago. Does that mean that there are no improvements so far?

they are statistic but they are represents the real truth conditions which tell us that forex market are really risky and many traders already falls and out of the game and the rest is the survivor that keep struggle or successfully make stable profit, i hope that someday statistic will tell us better result where many traders will success rather than loss. i convince with the development of forex technologies will help brings traders more easily to gain profit and success

it is about probability but it is also about profit or lost that may bear as a risk of trading, analysis is a way to consider before deciding open some positions on forex market, the possibilities seem easy which is 50:50 chance of profit and lost, but according to many facts almost 80% traders lost, so why not 50% lost 50% profit? mentality of traders may caused this difference of statistic lost and profit

Yes, though it has a 50:50 chance, a greater percentage seem to be on the negative side. So many would wonder if the basis for the statistics was wrong as it should be a half profit, half loss thing. But in my opinion, the majority taking the losing side boils down on that same majority not understanding Forex because even among the 20% winners, there seem to be losses as well but not consistently.

I think while trading probability matters. But you cannot hold only one aspect. Planning, strategy and analysis is also very important. After all we are trading for earning money not for entertainment.

Yes, its all about probability. Once you see the trends and you know that the probability is high you will trade to gain some profit. It will all depends on your skills and knowledge and what pairs you like to trade with and its all about the right time to trade too. If you trade during weekends or holidays, there is less trends to trade so trade during business ours. If there is a good probability to gain money then you should go ahead and trade.

Wow I never knew that forex is all about probability. I never thought it this way. Well thanks for the information. I will apply this immediately.

To know about the probability of currency pairs, you have to follow the chart and the reports. On the basis if the technical analyse and reports you can understand the probability of the market.

I think while trading probability matters. But you cannot hold only one aspect. Planning, strategy and analysis is also very important. After all we are trading for earning money not for entertainment.

Yes because you are dealing with a probable event with much speculations, you have to put a variety of factors into place, if not, your estimates would just be as good as guess work. It then becomes very vital for us to cut across all factors to arrive to at least 70% accuracy in our analysis.

There is no denying the fact that speculation is a business of probability. However, smartness lies in tilting the odds in a traders favor. That is what trading strategy is all about. Forex market being extremely volatile confuses even the best brains. The trading strategy should be created in such a way that noise (error signals) are filtered. If that can be done by a trader then success will be his.

There is no denying the fact that speculation is a business of probability. However, smartness lies in tilting the odds in a traders favor. That is what trading strategy is all about. Forex market being extremely volatile confuses even the best brains. The trading strategy should be created in such a way that noise (error signals) are filtered. If that can be done by a trader then success will be his.

Even life is even based on probabilities so therefore forex trading shouldn't be that different in the sense that we should understand the fact that forex trading is more beneficiary to those who are knowledged and having more skills and we all can attain that by learning.

Let it be that way because that is what Forex trading is for some people, when we don't have skills and knowledge, but if we have a skills and knowledge in Forex trading then I think we have a greater understanding about it.

Yes I absolutely agree with you. When you don't have knowledge, you think forex is probability but when you work with knowledge, you won't see it that way.

Yes I absolutely agree with you. When you don't have knowledge, you think forex is probability but when you work with knowledge, you won't see it that way.

You are saying opposite. If you gain adequate knowledge about forex trading and technical analyse, then you will understand that after analyzing your strategy will be based on some probabilities. If you are not using that, then you will not understand that how much profit should be taken.

no its not if you have complete knowledge about forex and you have skills to predict market situation so forex is not probability for you..it becomes a profitable business for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.