• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is all about probability

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to understand the fact that forex is all about probability. It is not about making profits or losing. It is all about risk analysis. We all know that there is no any single strategy that will generate profits all the time we trade. The real key to success is prepare ourselves in such a way that we can minimize the losses and multiply the profits. And this is only possible by managing the risks with better knowledge of risk management and probability.

Yes when it comes to forex trading there is a great probalibility and chance do matters sometime so forex trading is really all and fu of probability.
But when learn it with care I think forex is very profitable and not probability.

Yes, I really agree to what you say once you learn Forex trading then it will not be just a probability but a profitable business for you, so a putting that as your mindset may help you in the process because it may still take time before you reach that stage.

Its all about forecast and not probability. Probability is base on odds. While forecast is about analysis. For example or probability and odds. If you flip a coin you have 50-50 chance to get either head or tail right? Now if you flip the coin five times and you get head five times what are the probability that this time you get tail? The odds and the probability is that you going to have higher chance of getting a tail this time.
While if you do analysis and forecasting. You will say you going to get head. Unless theirs a new equation the make tail become favorable.

Yes, because it will depend to individual some will say it's probability, but some will say not. Well, those will say NOT are those experience trader because they understand more about Forex trading unlike the others that still need to have a good understanding about Forex trading.

There's a bit of probability on forex in my own opinion on but still it would depend more on our knowledge and our skills. So I think we should think more how to improve our skills and knowledge. So that we would have more chance of getting winning trades.

There's always probability and estimation because we are analyzing the market so we are thinking of what will be its next movement and actually its totally difficult because its all our basis of our trades. If we can't analyze or don't see any chance then, we can't just open a position.

There's a bit of probability on forex in my own opinion on but still it would depend more on our knowledge and our skills. So I think we should think more how to improve our skills and knowledge. So that we would have more chance of getting winning trades.

We would indeed be much better off relying on our trading skills to bring us profitable trades as part of our analysis and decision-making. Probabilities will also play a role although what we should be more focused is being prepared for our trades and base our moves on that preparation.

Let it be that way because that is what Forex trading is for some people, when we don't have skills and knowledge, but if we have a skills and knowledge in Forex trading then I think we have a greater understanding about it.

I think everything in life is under probability of it been great or the other way around but yet we have every power of getting positivity out of it if we apply knowledge and skill.I think forex likewise requires all this and that is the much reason we got to apply our knowledge to it.

Indeed it's a bit of everything but still what affect the outcome in forex the most is our skills. If you have good skills that you would be able to have high success rate. So we can't just blame it on the probability factor although it also counts.

Definitely, if we able to have check in every detail we can also possibly think to have here probability then, we are also bound to have expectations of not correct analyze the market. And also will changes in the market so our analysis will also change from time to time.

Yeah i agree with you.There is an every possibility of wrong market predictions when it comes to forex trading and that is the much reason it is undisputeable that even forex professionals can fall prey of wrong prediction.

Forex is not that easy and wrong prediction may result into loss in forex trading and also make us feel bad its the wrong prediction that result in the saying that forex is all about probability but as a matter of fact forex is not probability your hard work is what give you what you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Forex is not that easy and wrong prediction may result into loss in forex trading and also make us feel bad its the wrong prediction that result in the saying that forex is all about probability but as a matter of fact forex is not probability your hard work is what give you what you want.

Actually, there's not much we can do if we got wrong prediction and it only proves that humans aren't perfect. We are bound to fail and of course there will be changes and factors that affect those. That's why probability we are trying to make a guess and not hundred percent sure for that guess.

We need to understand the fact that forex is all about probability. It is not about making profits or losing. It is all about risk analysis. We all know that there is no any single strategy that will generate profits all the time we trade. The real key to success is prepare ourselves in such a way that we can minimize the losses and multiply the profits. And this is only possible by managing the risks with better knowledge of risk management and probability.
i'm sorry, but i disagree with forex is all about probability terms... in my opinion, the probability of forex is already fixed, it's only 50:50 chance. for me, forex is all about money :32 (17):... the reason trader dealing with forex market is 'to generate profit'... so i think forex is all about money precisely

It's just hard to predict if you are not using any strategy. I don't think forex is about probability although it seems to be because there's a lot of things that would affect the movement of the currencies. So it's just hard to predict it right bit you would need to watch the news so you would know what position to take also.

by reading the price movement we can know what the next step we will do even without the use of reading strategies but to price movements and determine a good position because it is very hard to read the required accuracy and smart price movement so that when we open a position does not make us losers

Sincerely you are kind of right on track but our predictions of the market can turn out to be a negative one which would make us fall on the losing if we dont endeavour to do it well so to me we should put an 100% concentration when predicting the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.