• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex is all about probability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, its all about probability. What are the chances of each trade being successful? You have to learn for yourself. You must question each trade that way. This is why it will help you to lose less. Don't go into it if you're going to fail. If the chances are slim you should stay out of the trades. But I guess some traders will trade funnily anyways.

Yes forex is all about pobability..after analyzing and trade can also leads to suffer loss. it depend on us how we make our trade to have more probability to win against losing.

A lot of factors make Forex a business of probabilities. It is one filled with uncertainties and predictions which means one can only assume what the market will look like without stating with certainty how it will go. That makes it look as if Forex is the most complex of all online businesses.

I am sure probablity still exist in forex, even that is not up to 100% but that still exist. even we analyze the market over and over again still there are probablity that our prediction is not accurate , but i am sure that if you do the right analyzation you can even make profit up to 85% of your overall trading.

I am sure probablity still exist in forex, even that is not up to 100% but that still exist. even we analyze the market over and over again still there are probablity that our prediction is not accurate , but i am sure that if you do the right analyzation you can even make profit up to 85% of your overall trading.
I think 100% is not achievable in forex since no one can tell how the market will behave. Its best to stick with management and we will lose less. I think some traders are better at prediction then others. As you gain more experiences, you will have higher probability in your prediction. It comes with experiences and keeping up with news and such. Most of the time, a strong trend can give us a lot of assurance that we will be right in our prediction.

Yes forex is all about pobability..after analyzing and trade can also leads to suffer loss. it depend on us how we make our trade to have more probability to win against losing.

The ability to shift odds in our favor finally decides the outcome of trading. Using a trend line to trade is a simple yet powerful process of turning market forces in our favor. This will give us more success than any other form of contrary idea. The probability of winning increases by following such simple trading methods. In fact, extremely successful professionals concentrate on achieving more than 50% success rate along with a high profit factor. This automatically grows the account in a big way.

I think 100% is not achievable in forex since no one can tell how the market will behave. Its best to stick with management and we will lose less. I think some traders are better at prediction then others. As you gain more experiences, you will have higher probability in your prediction. It comes with experiences and keeping up with news and such. Most of the time, a strong trend can give us a lot of assurance that we will be right in our prediction.

100% is something that is very far from reality. At least for now and possibly in the nearest future. Why we analyze, we only predict the possible outcome based on probabilities and the likelihood of it, not on certainty. The more we stay in Forex, the more we have a better idea of how the market works and the more we will likely predict better.

I somewhat agree with TS here, you know that forex market is something which dynamic and many participant included inside, with so many sentimentality of the market, and we are the one who trade with our small bucks trying to reap profit, but only can make profit if we can predict the right trend based on analysis, so i think it is all about probability when we trade because nothing is 100% here.

Probability is because we have prediction in the market trend. Yet, I think you are referring that there's no chance to have accurate trend prediction that you will have the exact movements on how many pips movement or buy and sell trades will be. But then, that is we can't be perfect in our trading.

If there is any place accuracy or better still, certainty exists, it is definitely not in Forex. It is a speculative market and we can only work towards having an approximate based on our analysis. We can't state with certainty what the market will eventually look like but can predict only.

As you have opined, success in forex trading depends on turning the odds in traders favor. A trend line is very much suitable for the same. As long as a trader executes order in the direction of the trend, the market forces support the trade. This ultimately presents better chances of winning a trade. Losses may still be there but as a whole trading will be simple, profitable and enjoyable as well. The win to loss ratio is usually very narrow even with exceptional traders. However, by riding on profits and cutting down losses, the profit factor is stretched in a formidable manner.

Forex trading is just guess work. That is the more reason we only do our analysis based on either the news or past rates. Though we do these analysis and base our trading on it, there is still no guarantee that what we predict will work that way until we do.

Forex is all about analysis. The more we know how to trade the more we likely going to make some big income. I'm sure we all be making something good that going to make us earn big amount of money. But who knows we can all end up having really good income in here.

Forex is all about having to be this or that. It's either we gain or we lose and the better we analyze, the more we are likely to win. To be on a good side with Forex, there is need for us to have a better knowledge and understanding of the business.

Forex may be a matter of probability but it is necessary to understand the market trends and need to good skill in analyzing risk. if a trader can do it very well, I think he will surely understand all about Forex trading and can make good and wise trade. In this way can get profit from a market of full probability.

Yes, I would say that the traders should have done to realize on how they are going to have probability on how they will handle their trading with their analysis on the possibility of the market movements or the market trend. Although, no one can say they can have perfect analysis or trade.

Forex may be a matter of probability but it is necessary to understand the market trends and need to good skill in analyzing risk. if a trader can do it very well, I think he will surely understand all about Forex trading and can make good and wise trade. In this way can get profit from a market of full probability.
Sure, being a probability doesn't mean it is devoid of analysis which of course is the major reason behind the trade. It is just that no matter how long and how well we analyze, the market is being controlled by a lot of factors and of which are things we cannot control.

Status
Not open for further replies.