• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Basics - What is Forex?

Thats a very simple definition of forex trading and thats what it is all about,but there is more added to that because if its just only buying and selling of currency then i don't think there will be room for maximum profits and loss,so therefore its not that simple as some factors contribute to price movement which affects the buyers and sellers.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats a very simple definition of forex trading and thats what it is all about,but there is more added to that because if its just only buying and selling of currency then i don't think there will be room for maximum profits and loss,so therefore its not that simple as some factors contribute to price movement which affects the buyers and sellers.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, and some people are making business of it like for example they buy 100 dollars with a lower price and sell it with a higher price, that is usually the case in Money Exchanger booth. That's why Forex broker is really a win-win business.

Forex broker is a good business but forex itself still become high risk business that still provide us a way to earn and loss money in short time and long time, and as far as i know that forex broker always get profit from our trading. But, it is very hard to make a brokers, and forex cost of maintenance is very big.

Hmm, this is different from Forex trading to the Forex broker. The business we are talking about is the Forex trading to be a Forex trader and the company or the way to trade in Forex will be with the help of the Forex broker which is either local or international broker.

Informative post. Forex trading is beneficial for beginners and also for regular traders. Before investing money in forex, it is important to follow tips and strategies.

Which means,for someone to be involved in forex trading there has to be a forex broker that would be providing the account that the forex trader would use to trade,the forex broker's also offers the demo account that a trader would use to practise all his/her strategies and skills.
Hmm, this is different from Forex trading to the Forex broker. The business we are talking about is the Forex trading to be a Forex trader and the company or the way to trade in Forex will be with the help of the Forex broker which is either local or international broker.

Forex broker is like the middle men, it will always be there. We know that Forex broker is making a lot of money from its traders, but of course it's a different thing from Forex trading where not everyone is good enough to make profits from their trading.

Which means,for someone to be involved in forex trading there has to be a forex broker that would be providing the account that the forex trader would use to trade,the forex broker's also offers the demo account that a trader would use to practise all his/her strategies and skills.

Yes, just like mony said they are the middle man and they are the one who have the things or tools for you to get started in Forex and the most important is the trading platform you will going to prefer. Technically, most of the brokers offer free demo trading accounts so, anytime we like we can trade and setup our trading.

So in other words, forex trading is impossible without a forex broker? I'm wondering if its possible for one to just embark on forex without going through a forex broker. If its possible, how can a forex trader do so and like how much experience does the trader need to be that qualified. :D

So in other words, forex trading is impossible without a forex broker? I'm wondering if its possible for one to just embark on forex without going through a forex broker. If its possible, how can a forex trader do so and like how much experience does the trader need to be that qualified. :D
If you do it online yes. But if you want to do it physically then no. Foirex broker site only facilitate us or connect us to forex trading market. If we want to do forex trading physically we can just exchange the currency we have to other currency using banks or using money exchanger. But of course theirs no leverage in here but who cares theirs no MC also. And just do time deposit in a bank you earn interest as well.

If you do it online yes. But if you want to do it physically then no. Forex broker site only facilitate us or connect us to forex trading market. If we want to do forex trading physically we can just exchange the currency we have to other currency using banks or using money exchanger. But of course theirs no leverage in here but who cares theirs no MC also. And just do time deposit in a bank you earn interest as well.

I appreciate the answer to my question. I found it helpful. I now know the only way to practice forex without going through a forex broker is by doing it online. Could we also say that payment processor exchangers practice forex because they exchange currencies?

As far as i know the traditional ways of trade in forex still exist until now, and there are some traders that still use it to earn money in exchanging that they do, but not all of them are scalpers lol, i see they are as long term traders and prefer bigger profit for long run.

I like to read above all information about Forex. I must say that this guide can be eventually precious for those traders who just begin this business and invest them valuable money in this business. So, thanks for sharing here such a nice information about Forex Trading.

This is what i was looking for, From past few days i m trying to get basic idea about the Forex and that i had found here, thanks for the sharing such informative post.

ie forex trading foreign currency pairs in international trade, and the currency pair that is traded currency pairs that participate in forex trading. The forex market operates as the market only operates online within 24 hours and take place from Monday to Friday.

This is what i was looking for, From past few days i m trying to get basic idea about the Forex and that i had found here, thanks for the sharing such informative post.

You can see so many thing about forex here, from basic defenition to many thing, actually it is about exchange but in fact we looks deeper it need more analytical skill for us to make a profitable trading for us, if we can do that then we surely will earn in forex better.

indeed we should learn deeper and not just be contested with the basic knowledge of forex basic knowledge is important to help you get into the more deep knowledge in forex but then basic knowledge it is not the end of learning forex

lol, basic of course is not the end if you stop learning if you know the basic you will not become pro but amateur traders, since you only know about basic, actually there are some advanced technique that you can learn in forex if you want, and make sure you spend more time to learn it, since it usually takes some time.

I agree with you. This post is truly informative. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.

Forex is a good business its also the exchange of forex and currency its also the means which we can use to trade something this is very true currency is traded from this business for another currency