• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Basics - What is Forex?

Forex is a international online business. it is one of the biggest online trading platform all over the world. people of all classes can join and tread here.now a days Forex has a good popularity all over the world.

No, it's not international it's worldwide. It's only have different way of trading and different market sessions because of the different markets. And the different currencies has their own way or rules. The trading platform is the software and it's not what you pertain as Forex market.

so that is why we need to be careful here sometimes our analyzation , it will make us loss more if we don't become a careful traders, make sure we know what we take and the risk, and actually market movement is something that is easy while hard to predict, it is so bad if we take wrong move here

It's just fine if you are just starting in your journey, it will test your willingness to learn Forex trading because for sure in those mistakes you can make in here, you will realize that it is a mistakes because before committing that you still don't understand it much, but after experiencing then I'm sure you have greater understanding.

And how great your patience will be. Because, many people think of Forex trading to fast way to earn online but it's not. It will require both time and our skills to work together before we can have achieve good profits. We will also learn many things that we can use in our daily lives.

Do people think forex is a fast way to earn online? No,I don't think so,any newbie that get involves in forex would know that earning from forex trading is not that easy,it would even take the newbie to practise for at lease 6 months in the demo account before trading in the live account

- - - Updated - - -

Do people think forex is a fast way to earn online? No,I don't think so,any newbie that get involves in forex would know that earning from forex trading is not that easy,it would even take the newbie to practise for at lease 6 months in the demo account before trading in the live account

It's not more about of how long they will be in trading but it's more of the trading strategy they will have and how they handle the different trading in the market. If they wanted and eager with the earning in Forex they will need to pursue on having these strategies and work hard to make it worthy trading.

Yes, it's about your strategy because that will be the one that depends your survival in this risky business. For sure if you will enter in here without any trading strategy then you will not able to survive in here as you will just end up losing your capital from your trades.

I strongly agree with your statement that forex market is a perfect place to invest. Based on the experient of my several colleagues that forex is very appropiate investment vehicle for people who have very large intention in stock market competition and this also applies to those risk taker, it is inevitable that forex plays an importent role in the development of the stock and bond investments. And surely I am one of them.

[MENTION=90]riddick09[/MENTION],yes it is not really how long,but for them to get this working strategy it would take some time and that is the how long that i meant,honestly,i don't think a forex beginner would get a working strategy in just one or two months

[MENTION=90]riddick09[/MENTION],yes it is not really how long,but for them to get this working strategy it would take some time and that is the how long that i meant,honestly,i don't think a forex beginner would get a working strategy in just one or two months

Making money in forex is a live time commitment and trading in forex is really unpredictably. We can earn 30% profit month and end up 10% loss or worse get MC in the next month if we are not careful. That's why I don't recommend that we invest money in forex right away. But I do recommend that we spend lots of money investing in learning forex hoping that some day we can be a successful forex trader.

Or worse that we can't even know if we will be able to gain profits when we don't know how to trade well in Forex. We must have done with the basic knowledge in order to have our strategy and to trade well with the use of the risk management. We can be a good researcher for that to minimize our spending and maximize our knowledge.

Yes,it is good to know the forex basics before venturing into forex,we should have also practise in the demo account for a long period of time so that we can get a working strategy,if there is a working strategy that means the trader would be a successful trader

Well, this is the first thing that trader keep in mind that they will need to learn of the Forex basics or the Forex terminologies. A good trader will not going to skip in gaining knowledge or knowing the basic stuffs that will become useful when they start the actual trading and helps them to distinguish what they will be used when trading.

of course we need to know the basic thing about forex, and this one is the only thing that every new trader must know first before they can trade more. with mastered basic things in forex, it will make them more easier to advance later, and also when it comes to increase their skill it will be easier for them

It is easy to know what is Forex trading because with one definition I am sure that you will understand it because you may be already participated on it offline when you have some dollars and exchange it to some Exchange boot so same thing happening in online.

Technically, if we have idea about Forex it will be in the investments or related to the money or financial market because, we already seen this in the news and know the use of the currency to exchange in the other Foreign currencies. So, the idea is to have use of the buy and sell to have gain profits.

Just visiting a money exchanger booth in a mall and you see the buy and sell price is already consider a form of forex. In fact that's the physical side of forex trading. If we have 1,000 dollars US dollars right now and we buy euro right now and deposit it it a bank. We can earn more interest and same time after a year or two its will appreciate that after we return it to US dollars we already earn much bigger.