• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo forex trading account.

I am in 100% in support of you because there would always be a trick to be used to back up every forex trading and to do that we need to always start everytime with our demo account.sincerely we can never do away with a demo account when it comes to issues of forex.

Though, I haven't know the difference but I think that they really don't have difference in other demo account in other brokers. I think that they will just have the changes in the trading platforms and the interface or functions they have.

Yes demo account is really very useful for us and i am still using my demo account some ties to know the market directions and i am still practicing with demo accounts most of the times i have more time . I can say that demo account is a gift for the newbie traders . this days i can see that some of the brokers are also creating some bonus for the top demo traders .

with the demo account allows us to find a way or a good strategy in the trade, especially at this time when we see the movement of market prices is very difficult to analyze them so we need the best strategy to deal with these price movements, with the demo account we can analyze the price movement so that when we use a real account is to apply a good strategy

Although it's quite boring to trade on the demo account but we should always try to use the demo account. It has been so useful for me also as I have been able to observe the behavior of the market and the currencies. So now I am trying to observed three currencies at least.

Yeah that's true.it is usually boring and that is majorly because we ain't earning anything.sincerely to me it might not be helping us get funds but yet it is like a door opener for us to make huge funds when it comes to the issues of forex.

It all depends on how you look at it. You may need to try out different strategies in demo account mode if you find it boring most probably because you are not getting profitable in your trades. As you improve your trading strategy it will be likely become more interesting and the minute it starts to get boring because you are profitable you can move into the real account.

Yeah that's true.it is usually boring and that is majorly because we ain't earning anything.sincerely to me it might not be helping us get funds but yet it is like a door opener for us to make huge funds when it comes to the issues of forex.
If you get bored then its only mean one thing. Your really not interested to learn forex. Your interested in thinking that forex is good to make money. But in reality your not interested to learn about forex. That's why you get bored. But if you are interested to learn about forex you will never going to get bored.

I think you are getting it wrong.i said atimes we get bored but that doesn't mean we should be giving up when we are learning.guys must endeavour to know that getting bored is different from giving up.One could get bored but dont ever be giving up.

Demo trading is very good for new trader since you can learn a lot without money.
I don't think demo trading could be bored, even I couldn't earn anything but when I see the positive profit, I'm so happy with it. Also, when you think and research the movement of market and apply to get profit, you will see one feeling ever seen in life. That's why I get addicted to Forex trading.

Demo trading is very good for new trader since you can learn a lot without money.
I don't think demo trading could be bored, even I couldn't earn anything but when I see the positive profit, I'm so happy with it. Also, when you think and research the movement of market and apply to get profit, you will see one feeling ever seen in life. That's why I get addicted to Forex trading.

Sure enough demo accounts are virtual money account but you really need to consider them as your real money and take it seriously as well if you really want to have some profits later on in the trades.The traders always have to understand that if they take the demo accounts seriously then they are always going to have a chance of winning too.

In demo accounts the trader has to try to understand the forex trading at a new level.And the traders have to try to take their knowledge to another level from there so that they can be prepared for the challenges waiting for them in the real accounts and turn them all into profits.

Yeah there's so many challenges in forex and so we have to be prepared for those challenges. We have to practice a lot on this demo account so we can be more prepared for those challenges. That's why I am still trading in demo account.

Yes, and the best way for us to not have this big consequence comes to reality is to put on test first in the demo trading. This way we can encounter them in the market and will know and analyze what we will do in those cases as the market will have difficulty to make analysis.

Yeah that's true.The Demo account would go a long way in helping guys achieve their aim.i just hope newbies would be listening to this so that they wouldn't be making unecessary mistakes.

[MENTION=237]Syrine22[/MENTION],It is not only the newbies that needs to listen to what members have been saying about demo account,I think all traders needs to make use of the demo account,it is the demo account that they need to test new strategies in forex and not the real trading account

A wise trader who is already into trading should readily know everytime that he needs to visit the demo account occassionally to re-strategize his strategies.sincerely speaking,no one doesn't need a demo account at every point in time in life.

therefore every broker forex demo account facility always give so that we can continue to learn and find a good strategy, with the demo account makes it easier to find the best strategy without losing our money so if we can find a good strategy we can apply strategy in the real account, but most of the beginners when it found the strategies and benefits in real-commerce using account no longer want to learn to use a demo account

Demo account is even what professional traders never want to do away with even at the pick of their successes.sincerely a demo account would always be important because it always create an avenue for us to learn new strategies and to likewisely perfect it.

Its best if we can trade in demo account that is contest base. In this way you can still have a chance to make money if you win the contest. Although the chance are and the odds are very low I'm sure in two to three months in demo account you will get enough basic knowledge to start trading in real account.

Yeah that's what i would be tagging or calling practical learning.At every point of time i think when it comes to putting full concentration into learning,doing so at the demo section would be the best place to do that at any point of time.