• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo and knowledge

A demo account can really make a big difference in your journey in forex. It is a very effective learning tool to quickly get you up to speed of what forex is all about. It is not only a matter of reading but also knowing how to apply what you have learnt. trading live comes with uncertainty if you are a new trader and you may lose verything you have. Better to train first in a demo account.
That's completely right! Many directly start live trading, which is wrong. They are unaware of the fact that demo trading is really important to know the practicalities and basics.

no way to avoid the importance of demo trading , bu the main problem is , the experience we took from demo practically not works when trading in a live account. so, traders don't believe the importance of this trading place.

Forex is a mind game. For you to make it in forex you have to learn and there is no other way to go about it. You have to be willing to dedicate your time to learning so that you are in the know of everything you need to make the right choices and become a skilled trader. If you ask the professional traders than they will always tell you the same. The difference between the normal traders and them is their knowledge.

Having knowledge is one thing but you also have to know how to use it. Reading about forex or as we call it learning is not that difficult for some people but when they have learned all that there is to learn they still cant make successful trades. Even if they do then they earn very little profit. This is not due to insufficient knowledge but knowledge that cannot be applied. If you have a weapon but do not know ow to use it then you are better off without it.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

Demo and knowledge are co-related to each other. Once you gain efficient knowledge you need to practice it once to make sure your knowledge is good in practical implementation also. For this Demo account is very useful.

Demo is important to test your strategy to find out how effective it is. You can not test your strategy directly to a live account. First you need to find out pros and cons of your strategy in demo, then you can apply it on live account.

If you want to learn forex and get all kinds of knowledge about the forex market, the demo account will be the most effective way. It will help you to learn forex practically and perfectly.

A demo account helps new traders to learn forex properly and perfectly. Almost all traders in this market started their careers with a demo account. I can say that the demo account is the most effective way to learn forex and gather knowledge about trading.

If you want to become a successful trader in the forex market, you need to have proper knowledge about the market. You can learn all the basics of forex properly from a demo account.

Demo trading is required in the first stage of learning to trade. It is possible to get the initial idea by doing demo trading. I practiced the demo when I was a new trader and gained a lot of knowledge about trading. I complete many types of courses online while doing demo trading. Having gained a lot of knowledge during demo trading, today I can make some profit from trading.

honestly speaking , i trade most of the time in demo ,
but the knowledge i have gained i fail to use that when trade in a real account.

Those of us who have been trading Forex for a long time know why we have to do demo trading. This idea is only for new traders. From demo trading, you can gain basic knowledge such as how to open a trade, how to set a stop loss, how to set a pending order, and above all how to do a good analysis. When you learn to trade you must start with demo trading. You can also start real trading but it will be very risky.

demo is the best place to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. but we ignore it generally

In Forex, you will see different scenarios at different times. To cope up with trading, traders should keep their trading approaches according to the market condition.

Traders should trade on demo account to increase knowledge. There are other ways of increasing knowledge too like reading e-books, watching videos etc.

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with great consistent we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading strategies. From all trading techniques scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading approach that brings profit in a short time. but in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated broker due to many restrictions.