• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo and knowledge

Demo account generally is more appropriate to ensure the basic fundamental market experience which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way , but not appropriate to make sure brokers performance but shortly you can understand how the broker works.

Obviously, what demo does is give you a closure to the market and the selected broker. At least you will get to learn well and be informed to a reasonable point. In my case, I studied Forexchief broker's behavior toward execution and spread before going live. The conditions on the demo were almost similar to the live account. The server speed was fast on both platforms.

Last edited:
To help the forex traders to be turn out as a practical person, demo trading account is provided facilities. With the help of demo trading account today’s forex traders can think of trading artificial money like any real money. And by this process a trader can get familiarity with the basics of trading. Yes, demo trading has good impact on managing emotions; a trader can develop the attitude required for being a professional trader.

Obviously, what demo does is give you a closure to the market and the selected broker. At least you will get to learn well and be informed to a reasonable point. In my case, I studied Forexchief broker's behavior toward execution and spread before going live. The conditions on the demo were almost similar to the live account. The server speed was fast on both platforms.

Well; how many months you used demo & how was the process? Did you used the practice account as like your real account?

I can't really remember the number of months though, but I took my time in learning. And honestly, it was not really same with live account, but it got me hooked up with the market and I got to know my broker to an extent using their demo.

The demo account is the master place for a beginner to acquire all basic fundament information which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. But practically most of the beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, I use all my trading strategies in demo trading to see the performance how it works.

Demo trading is an important field of forex trading. Most of the brokers allow you to trade free on their platform in order to get experience about the trading. Trading is a form of business which requires practice and knowledge at the same time. Do you trade on the demo account?

Demo trading is an important field of forex trading. Most of the brokers allow you to trade free on their platform in order to get experience about the trading. Trading is a form of business which requires practice and knowledge at the same time. Do you trade on the demo account?

Now I am passing my busy time in live account but in my early stage of trading I used my demo for 1.5 years. Yes, I didn’t open my live account too early.

Bro, you seems to repeat yourself each time you get something out of it, don't do that please cause not a lot of people not understand from the first time what are you doing here really. Bring some value to your replies and all will be fixed sooner or later.

LeeMark, I think that you did excellent job. It is irrelevant how much time you are going to spend on demo account. It is much more important that you gain enough confidence in your trading skills and strategy. If you are certain that you can make green pips, only then switch to real account

LeeMark, I think that you did excellent job. It is irrelevant how much time you are going to spend on demo account. It is much more important that you gain enough confidence in your trading skills and strategy. If you are certain that you can make green pips, only then switch to real account

I also agree with you; we should spend our quality time; otherwise counting 1 year – 2 year will be meaningless at all.

As per me demo account is like trainer or teacher we help in understanding hoe trading is done , helps to learn building strategy , practicing lot and all this without having loss of single penny.

there is no way to ignore the importance of demo , but we are not serious when trading , because no real money there is and no emotions for that reason.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

Demo account is incredibly useful for new traders. I think Demo account empower student to see how the trading framework functions. With demo trading traders can sharpen his trading systems. Nevertheless, it is the live account that improves you as a trader. You have to trade with certifiable money to get the hold of the market.

Forthrightly; I am not! Because I need to improve more; of course I am working on it but as you know; it’s take time to adjust! But the beauty of Forex is; it’s a life changing game!

The more you play with the demo the more you actually put yourself in a position of power let's say and that's how it really works no matter what anyway. How do you really plan to go with all this stuff, I do see it's really happening out there. Thanks!

live account can be beneficiary for acquiring real trading experience but first of all they have to finish basic level of trading, otherwise this approach will not work at all.

generally demo is the first basic after finishing pre school level , but we traders don't believe the importance of demo at all and trade here at random for all time, that's why sometimes i prefer micro account instead of demo after finishing baby pips school.