• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

demo account/ real account - which one do you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
both of them still categorized as important for me even real trading which is more important since that account give me bucks from my trading that demo account lack of :D, but if i have much bucks then i will choose real account over demo account since i already have some basics about forex and ready to earn

I have been trading 15 years and I still use demo accounts when i am looking into new ideas. Demo is a great way to see what works. As a trader on your journey you will learn many things and as the years go by sometimes these things work again and again and sometimes they are just seasonal. The key is to stick to what works.

I also open new accounts now again with different brokers to see what i prefer, test the spread, the software and so on.

Yeah I think that the we would indeed learn a lot by using a demo account so that's why I would keep on using the demo account even if I had been trading on the live account as well.

Demo account is for learning and all the brokers provides demo trading free of cost so a new trader should have to practice a lot in demo account if he or she want to become a successful trader in future after learning from demo account you can start real trading and can start earning money, but demo practicing is i think must.

Both of them are actually a must because without going into the real account you cannot expect to make money out of forex trading. This is where it all happens and the profits are made. The demo though is for practice and is necessary to get a trader to be a good one and for practice so you cant ignore it. First the demo account then the real account and after that you can keep reverting to the demo account as necessary.

I think demo account is better for the beginners, they can easily learn Forex trading and without investing money or without any fear of losing money, That's why i think practice is very much important for becoming a successful Forex trader, and demo account is the only way to learn Forex trading properly.

demo is very important for us and new traders should do demo for 3 consecutive profitable months, If a trader earns profit in 3 months then he came to know the good and bad qualities of his strategy.

A beginner should prefer demo account but once you develop some confidence my opinion is not to waste time and start trading with a real account. A demo account is for a trading who is still developing his trading skills and wants a platform to practice and apply his strategies to now how well he has learnt Forex.

Once we get adequate knowledge about the behavior of Forex and get versed with the working of the trading platform we can initiate real trading and start applying what we have learnt.

i prefer live acount with low investment like just 50$ and if you trade with live account you will trade with emotions and you will get training better than demo acount

It depends because if you are a newbie then it's a must that you practice with a demo account because it's risky to use a real money in real account when you know you don't have proper knowledge, but if you gain enough confidence with your demo account then you can move to real account.

Surely REAL !... certainly if you are not a beginner.. when I started trading... I started with demo.. so as to get involved.. but now I trade real... and LOVE it ..!

I still believe that its not really a matter of preference but just knowing which type of account to use at want point in order to improve your trading skills. Ultimately, we all want to see ourselves in real account trading because this is where we stand to make the money. Therefore, a combination of the two at appropriate times to practice, develop or test out strategies and to use real funds to trade is required throughout the lifetime of a trader.

I still believe that its not really a matter of preference but just knowing which type of account to use at want point in order to improve your trading skills. Ultimately, we all want to see ourselves in real account trading because this is where we stand to make the money. Therefore, a combination of the two at appropriate times to practice, develop or test out strategies and to use real funds to trade is required throughout the lifetime of a trader.

Thats right,each account has its own purpose,if we really wanna earn with forex tradung then we have to go for the reall account,obviously the demo account is meant for practicall purpose only,so we don't choose the one we want,but we use them at the right time.

There is no question about preference. Both accounts have different purposes. Demo account is to make trade with virtual money and thats probably for the newbies who wants to make some knowledge and practice there. But to earn real money a trader should have to trade in real account.

Actually, the real is the continuation of demo. I cannot prefer one of them. One thing is exact. You trade in demo version with only one objecive: to pass later to real version.

As a starter, i still want to focus with my Trial account so that i can exercise and apply the techniques that appropriate to my dealing designs. We have to create our dealing abilities before going for a real records. The capability to recognize the designs and also making a good choices to quit and get into will make sure a stable earnings.

As a starter, i still want to focus with my Trial account so that i can exercise and apply the techniques that appropriate to my dealing designs. We have to create our dealing abilities before going for a real records. The capability to recognize the designs and also making a good choices to quit and get into will make sure a stable earnings.

Thats a very good decision you've made though don't only trade with the demo account maybe also try with little amount with the real account in order to know on which angle you are to make some adjustment regarding you emotions.

I prefer to demo account because demo account must be necessary to learn any trading system when we see demo account and learn it properly then we have earn easily money.

i prefer demo account first for learning then prefer real account for real trade both have same importance to me both are helpful for getting profit from forex that is the goal of forex trader.

Status
Not open for further replies.