• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

demo account/ real account - which one do you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
which one do you prefer?

for me, demo account is good. i am still a forex newbie, which means demo account is more suitable for me.

I think this is not the right question. "Which one do you prefer?" I think you should not prefer any of these two because both are essential and bot is actually a part of the other. Demo account is your preparation for live trading and I think demo account is a must because it let's you experience and familiarize live trading without the risk of loosing money. I think the appropriate question here is the differences between demo account and real trading account.

If you don't want to loss money and want to practice coz you are newbies should playing demo account but if you pratice and you confident invest some cents and playing real account.

I think there is no question of preferring as these accounts are for different aspects of the people.The people who are just beginners prefer to use demo account to sharpen their skills and also try and learn more before going to earning.Real accounts is the place where you earn because you are not going to trade in demo account forever,and above all you are going to trade in demo account to go further in real account.As real account is the place where you are finally going to earn and you are there in forex to earn so you should always think of joining real account.

until now i use both of them but mostly in Demo account :D, for someone who still new in forex i need to train and shape my own skill in demo account first, but i think for the one who have enough experience to make profit here they must be choose the real account but actually both of them are important

Demo account is more of practice to tests and to try different strategies. It is also the first step for a trader then after they are done and created their strategy then they will go on for real trading. Some emotions were not involved in demo trading so that's why some able to win most of the time while some emotions get involved in real trading.

I don't think we should really choose one account as for traders it will be going to start in demo then real account so both types will be experienced by traders. If demo is skipped then probably big losses will have in real trades.

Incase of these two accounts, each of them are really worthful because as a forex trader, when we are beginers, demo account becomes very essential to us as we can pratice in a trade which looks like real. The difference is that there is no risk as we dont trade our money. While real account means that we are trading with our real money with the aim of making profit. We all have to see these two account defintely works hand in hand and to suceed in forex we needboth of them.

Demo account is more of practice to tests and to try different strategies. It is also the first step for a trader then after they are done and created their strategy then they will go on for real trading. Some emotions were not involved in demo trading so that's why some able to win most of the time while some emotions get involved in real trading.

I don't think we should really choose one account as for traders it will be going to start in demo then real account so both types will be experienced by traders. If demo is skipped then probably big losses will have in real trades.
i agree with you for practice purpose, until now i still use demo account, before i move to real account first i go to demo account and start trading for a moment there,and after i feel satisfy with the result i simply go to the real account and start trading there, so far i feel fine even not earn so big in forex

I use real account in this time but since I want to test new strategy I use demo account because demon don't lose anything and It helps me to save money in new plan testing too.It is the good feature in forex broker since 1990s

I use real account in this time but since I want to test new strategy I use demo account because demon don't lose anything and It helps me to save money in new plan testing too.It is the good feature in forex broker since 1990s

You are right Nagi. I think this proves that demo accounts are not only for newbies. You are already a very good trader and yet you are still using demo account. Demo accounts are used also by professionals to practice trading with their newly developed strategy. It is very helpful. Imagine what will happen if demo accounts are not present. We would have lost much money by trying strategies that are not yet tested.

You are right Nagi. I think this proves that demo accounts are not only for newbies. You are already a very good trader and yet you are still using demo account. Demo accounts are used also by professionals to practice trading with their newly developed strategy. It is very helpful. Imagine what will happen if demo accounts are not present. We would have lost much money by trying strategies that are not yet tested.
i think mostly people already know about this all, but since demo account not used real money i think anyone can use them for their own purpose to trade, right? and if demo account is not presented i think many people will be have great loss especially for the newbie who just start to learn about forex

When trading in a demo account one tends to be relaxed because there is no pressure of loosing real money although I personally think one should take it as serious as possible if they want to succeed when trading for real.

A real account involves a lot of pressure and one has a lot more factors to contend with because now you dealing with real money. True, it never hurts to go back to the basics and revert to a demo account if things dont go well in the real account.

It isn't the question of which one we prefer because its only a newbie that deals with demo account while those who are already learned when it comes to forex trading use the real account.demo is for pratical why real account is for business.

I really don't understand why this demo and real account has been compare. I mean demo account is demo account. If you want to trade in forex do you want to trade in demo for all of your life? Of course not. You want to be a real trader and trading real money.
Anyway Its like a basketball player. Always want to play in practice but not in actual game. What a waste of time if you ask me.

I really don't understand why this demo and real account has been compare. I mean demo account is demo account. If you want to trade in forex do you want to trade in demo for all of your life? Of course not. You want to be a real trader and trading real money.
Anyway Its like a basketball player. Always want to play in practice but not in actual game. What a waste of time if you ask me.
i think they are too much afraid with real account, and i agree with you many people even need long long time in demo account before they can move to real account, i think that is not important way, i know demo still important but in some cases and not forever we can use that account, coz we cannot earn from it

I happen to think that people want to make sure that they understand the differences between the two so I look at it as part of the learning curve. You are right in that you cannot use a demo account for ever if you intend on being a forex trader and I believe that most people that raise that question are here simply because they want to trade in forex.

Honestly this is so much funny.why do we have to compare the both account without knowing that they are far different from each other,don't we know that demo account yeilds no profit that we can withdraw,trading with a demo account is just for pratice pupose it isn,t used as a real forex trading account.

i think they are too much afraid with real account, and i agree with you many people even need long long time in demo account before they can move to real account, i think that is not important way, i know demo still important but in some cases and not forever we can use that account, coz we cannot earn from it
Demo account is important to me. In fact I do 80% of my trade in demo than in real account.
I do regularly trade in demo account even though I have already four different broker site with different real account in their. Three already have funds and in the end of the month I will going to add more money in my 4th account.
But the reason why I still do most of my trading in demo account is practice. As I only trade in real account if I'm 70% sure of success.

I trade in demo account about 35 percentage from my all activity trading.I use demo for test new strategy only because by myself I pratice in real account more than demo account by stay in my big sister's eye and advice since she see I may miss in some points.But demo account is very useful and I think it help newbies decrease risk so much.

Its really good to have guidance from your sister as she knows the best for you and knows what to do as a newbie in forex. Now, it only means that traders are necessary to have use both of trading demo for testing and real for application of the tested strategy. Demo is also good to foresee what our habits that need to be remove when we start trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.