• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

can i make Forex my source of income ?

Actually, making 100 dollars or more will be the worth profits in a month for me then, I will accept trading. But if this is not going to be okay with less than that amount targe then, it is still better to do offline job and to still just trade in Forex as part time or extra income.

To be a successful trader in Forex, you need lot of study. You have to be very much updated by market trends and subscribe yourself in good Forex forum. Choose good and reliable Forex broker to trade safely in Forex. Broker will help you to right investment and will take care of your investments.

We can see that many traders can do this thing, they can make forex as their main income with earn decent earning per month from it, but for me forex as part time jobs which i think is good enough for me, if only i can earn about $200 per month then i think i can reconsider it to make forex as my own main job.

Yes, if they have the focus here and more investments made. Although, we can't have the assurance that there will be decent earnings or profits that we can make in every month but we should be because, if not then, we will have losses and fail to have any earnings for our expenses.

Yes, if they have the focus here and more investments made. Although, we can't have the assurance that there will be decent earnings or profits that we can make in every month but we should be because, if not then, we will have losses and fail to have any earnings for our expenses.
But that is everyone dream to achieve decent earning
Yeah if they only focused to that place, if they don't i am sure it won't be a good place for them, and also from my point of view about this thread, everyone can make forex as their source of income, but still it need a lot of dedication to make it as our decent earning income which give us residual income for example: each month.

They need first to acquire many things before they can prepare for making Forex source of income. I even seen others who are local exchangers but they are also Forex trader. This way they have other source of income because, the fact that there will be times they may have losses and no earnings. So, it should be practical.

As long as they have funds to make deposit, i am sure they can start to earn from forex and make forex as their source of income. but there are more process like trading, which is very hard to know if we will get profit from it or we simply loss half or some of our capital that we already deposited from our own pocket or from bonuses

And they really have the interest in Forex not only they have money but the knowledge is not sufficient or the training or experience in Forex will not suffice. I think that traders should also consider these things first and their chance in making Forex as a source of income.

And they really have the interest in Forex not only they have money but the knowledge is not sufficient or the training or experience in Forex will not suffice. I think that traders should also consider these things first and their chance in making Forex as a source of income.

Interest? well i think that is something that we cannot deny but i am sure that each traders, have their own reason why they trade in forex, maybe because they want decent life or something like that or simply like forex, but in the end what people reason to join forex that is because they want to make forex as their reliable source of income.

Still, they are doing it to make profits from their investments. And they will take the risk in order to achieve it. And we do the same, different reasons but same goal of having winning trades and gaining profits. However, there are some who will make it as source of income while others will take as part time or just a hobby.

Still, they are doing it to make profits from their investments. And they will take the risk in order to achieve it. And we do the same, different reasons but same goal of having winning trades and gaining profits. However, there are some who will make it as source of income while others will take as part time or just a hobby.
Yeah i know that thing, and i am sure all people have the same goal, to earn decent profit, right? and some even aim so much profit from trading and it even more and far away from the realistic thing that happening, if we still insist trying to make more profit that still possible to do in forex.

That's no problem to have much profits aimed because, there's no restriction for us to have gain profits and since it's investments and the potential of the profits are limitless. For now, we have to take care of our decisions whether we trade in Forex as our job or business.

If I have 10,000 dollars trading capital and I doubt have a debt then I can say yes. Actually I can end up earning good amount of money in forex if I only have a good starting capital. I'm sure many will going to enjoy trading and earning in forex as well. I just want to have a good trading capital to start with.

yes, we can make forex as our main source of income as far as we are achieve the level of expert trader. if we are really skilled and able to become profitable consistently, it mean we are ready to become full time trader and make trading for living. not necessary to rely on other job as income source.

That will take long time or even not going to happen if we just base it to be able to make Forex as our source of income. After all, expert can be through certification or being certified Forex expert. And yet, everyone who are interested in Forex to make it as source of income are welcome and no restriction.

In the last 10 months forex is my main source of income. But now I don't earn since LR is down so I do know the consequence and I just accept the loses and move on. Now I do hope that in three to four months I can recover again.

Good for you that at least you have made more money than in other sources we have found. But there will be times of the struggle or difficulty to have back when there are tragedies or huge losses occur including in the recent happenings. That's why when we have made the profits, we should be grateful we have it.

I am still enjoying learn more about forex in forums. So I don't see any kind of problem if we would be able to give more time to participate on forex forum. I am sure that we would learn a lot of things in forex forums.

I think we talk about can we make forex as our source of income, and i think that is possible thing, there are a lot of people that earn a lot of money from forex, and also there are some of them that even don't get a lot of money still insist to make forex as their source of income.

struggle trader understand that they can make forex as their main source of income. but they are still unable to do it yet because lack of knowledge and experience. but they are not quit and keep insist to trading because they are know, as far as they are keep learning, sooner or later they will achieve their goal to become profitable.