• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

can i make Forex my source of income ?

You meant that this profit is from the simultaneous trades you have currently right. I wish I can have it also in monthly. I wonder what's the key for your continuous profits and I think that you are in the right chosen of the pairs you will be trading. Soon enough, I will going for also to more focus in making Forex as source of income.
Yep its all trading and the best part right now I don't use personal money to invest. I just use bonus funds to trade. So I don't invest anymore. I just let it grow. And my secret is very simple. Focus more on having an accurate analysis than focus on having best trading strategy.But my 171 dollars earning this month is still far from my 330.17 dollars earning last January.

Many people start without using bucks from their own pocket :D, and that is fine for them. We can see there are many people that winning from many trading and earn well from it, we can see many people can make forex as source of income for them

Yeah there are expert traders that have been earning on forex well. So I think we just have to develop our skills and strategies so that we would be able to make nice amount in forex. It is a very good way to get extra money.

Yeah there are expert traders that have been earning on forex well. So I think we just have to develop our skills and strategies so that we would be able to make nice amount in forex. It is a very good way to get extra money.
strategies are good things that every traders should come up especially if they want to trade with larger amount of capital. and also it is better to trade carefully since forex as main income for us, and some traders that i earned money every month from forex, saying that they need to make a lot of plans to deal with many kind of market's situation.

If we really want to know if we can make forex our main income we really need to try to trade in forex. Give yourself two years in forex learning and earning. If you can end up earning in two years then invest big amount and make it your main income. Me I'm planning to invest 10,000 dollars in forex trading. I just need to make sure that I have enough trading skills to speak with before I'm going to do that.

If we really want to know if we can make forex our main income we really need to try to trade in forex. Give yourself two years in forex learning and earning. If you can end up earning in two years then invest big amount and make it your main income. Me I'm planning to invest 10,000 dollars in forex trading. I just need to make sure that I have enough trading skills to speak with before I'm going to do that.
About how long to trade that is depend of the traders, i saw so many traders that only spend at most 6 months to learning, and still earn money from forex, even i can say they are not reach profit yet. and also i think spend a lot of time in forex without get any significance improvement means that our method is not efficient.

I make 26 dollars in here again and I'm hoping that I can earn more in here each month. Sometimes its not about how long you trade but its about how much you are willing to learn how to trade in order to make profit in forex. Because me its only take me two months of loses and on the third month I'm already making profits.

For sure, you can't determine the exact time of when you are going to make profits. But yes, the most important is the trade that will be successful and decent profits will be made from it. However, still you can't apply or say it to other traders that will have same milestone in Forex.

I don't think forex will be good to make as the only source of income because it is a known fact that regular income is possible in forex only if you are well skilled . even expert traders will be facing loss with forex most of the times so how can a normal or newbie traders can sustain and make forex as a only source of income . In my point of view it is good to see for other offline sources of income . In fact one days will come every one will say an end to forex .

Hello fellow traders, I know that we are all looking for help with our trading, and I happened to come across this software in another forum, it was Free so I tried it out. I really like it, it’s one of the best I have seen and they aren’t charging ridiculous fee’s like we know so many other companies are. This software allows me to generate my own signals as often as I like. There is also an automated option embedded in it. If you want me to email you a free copy just email me at the email address posted. I also posted a copy of what the system looks like here: Take a look and tell me what you think!

For sure, you can't determine the exact time of when you are going to make profits. But yes, the most important is the trade that will be successful and decent profits will be made from it. However, still you can't apply or say it to other traders that will have same milestone in Forex.

Sure,we can't say the exact fixed amount we are to make but we can make an estimate how uch we can make daily,regarding the amount we are willingly to risk and also the amount of time we can spend on analyzing,obviously the market is unpredictable,but can be predicted to an extent.

Even with the estimate the fact that we can't always have fixed earnings in Forex will be one of the reason for others to not make it as their source of income. But to make it put as a sideline or another business. Once, they have good in trading and profits are increasing then, that's the time they can decide for Forex as source of income.

Estimate only one of the way to predict our own earning in forex, and yeah we cannot make ourself to gain fixed earning with only that way, there are many variables that we need to see and calculate even we already calculate that thing, there will be other variables that will make our earning will be not fixed.

In the long run as long you are making good analysis you can make good income in forex. We must not focus on making forex complicated. Its already complicated as it is. Its good if we can find ways and means to make it work with us and not against us. We must just take some good trade in here hoping to make good income in here.

You can make nice amount of money in forex but you would need to learn how to make money in forex and you must understand what forex is all about. You must understand the right way to do trading in forex. There is so many kind of information out there and you would need to test which information is worth taking.

For long term is possible, even as scalpers you can earn money in short time if you have good analytical skills and want to spend so many hours in front of computer. But there are some traders that prefer long term trading because it is more stable and easier to maintain rather than short term trading such as scalping which is more riskier.

In the last two weeks its seems I making some bad decision. But I know I can find a way to turn my account into profitable account. Right now I have Five active account and so far four of this account has a trade while the other one has no open position. I rather wait for the good trend and pattern to appear than take a risk right now and end up losing.

Sure,we can't say the exact fixed amount we are to make but we can make an estimate how uch we can make daily,regarding the amount we are willingly to risk and also the amount of time we can spend on analyzing,obviously the market is unpredictable,but can be predicted to an extent.

The last part is so true, market is truly unpredicatable, so usually i come up with 2nd plan if something bad like that happening, at least i will be more aware with market movement, but so far i only feel that thing once, i also don't predict too much of my earning per month from forex, i just simply trade and trade, as long as i get profit then i will be happy.

I do right now make 100 dollars a month in forex on average. But theirs also a months that I earn less than that and theirs a month that I earn more than that. At the highest earnings is last January in which I earned 330 dollars. My second highest earning is last month in which I earned 183 dollars. So some how I can say forex is my source of income.

I do right now make 100 dollars a month in forex on average. But theirs also a months that I earn less than that and theirs a month that I earn more than that. At the highest earnings is last January in which I earned 330 dollars. My second highest earning is last month in which I earned 183 dollars. So some how I can say forex is my source of income.

Thats a good amount for you here in my country that about 15k and that is good for someone like me,personally i have not been able to make a stable income at times i make 2 to 5 dollars each time i trade i haven't been constant with my trading activity and i am not sure if it can serve as my main source of income.