• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What benefit as a trader

apart in order to get some money in forex trading but it can generate more profits for traders because the forex trafficking we will learn to be a businessman who is very reliable so with the knowledge that we get will be very useful for the development of business potential that we have and we also will have a variety of easy to run other businesses with the knowledge that we get from forex trading

As a trader myself, nothing is sweeter than working from home and being in control of your actions. Nothing to hold you back, no schedules, no deadlines, no one breathing down your neck. Forex makes you your own man. You enjoy all of your effort but you also suffer the blunt of all of your losses.

Thanks for shared the valuable information that’s helpful for beginner. Yes, we know in forex many benefits of trader like market open 24hr daily, many website are provide good information about pair, High Liquidity, Low Transaction Cost.

As a trader myself, nothing is sweeter than working from home and being in control of your actions. Nothing to hold you back, no schedules, no deadlines, no one breathing down your neck. Forex makes you your own man. You enjoy all of your effort but you also suffer the blunt of all of your losses.
I agree with you. As Trader we will get some benefit from it, we can trade from our home and we don't need to think about have boss, because we are the boss not the other. And we can spend a lot of time with our family and there are other benefits, but aside from it Trader still have disadvantages too

Well, given that we already have access in the internet and computer. But if we don't have those then, it will cost expensive. So, the benefits will be only those who can save and that really can trade for long enough. I don't doubt about the family time will be given more but we should allot good hours for trading also.

I guess earning 10% to 30% profit each month is a benefit in my part. I don't try or expect to earn more than 10 to 30% bracket. As long I do earn more than 10% and less than 30% I'm happy. If I'm earning 25% to 30% in two consecutive months usually I got worried also as its means I'm over expose.

I guess earning 10% to 30% profit each month is a benefit in my part. I don't try or expect to earn more than 10 to 30% bracket. As long I do earn more than 10% and less than 30% I'm happy. If I'm earning 25% to 30% in two consecutive months usually I got worried also as its means I'm over expose.

Thats the most common benefits we all would wanna get from being a trader and also thats what i am aiming,also one can possibly have a job opportunty from forex trading so therefore there are much benefit because we will be the boss of our own as a forex trader,whereby being the one that create and make decisions.

As a trader I had many benefits that facilitate me to trade in this market.
1- I can trade any time in 24 hours. day or night ,can use few or many hours.
2- Freedom of investment is here. I can deposit high or low amount in my trading account.
3- No binding to trade daily is here. I can skip or trade every day.
4- Trading results are instant.
5- No need of any office or employe to start this business.

Even we know that we have 24 hours market open. We can't still be good to trade anytime on it. We should still consider that the time will still depend on our plans, and what market sessions we are going to trade based on the pairs or commodities we will choose.

I guess its not the simplest way to earn money but its have high potential to earn good and huge profits depends on your capital. We know that trader will going to learn first the trading platform as well as to have some experience. I know that there's lot of benefits for trader not only making profits.

We cannot become a professional trader by a days learning and experience. Becoming a professional traders requires time and consistent efforts to learn and practice Forex for a long time. it is a slow process and achieved by experience from trading n both demo and real accounts.

As a trader you are really trading with the worlds largest financial market and by this you can gain more knowledge about the financial assets , and with forex you can trade even with a small amount and gain huge profits . and Leverage is one of the best part of forex why many traders like to trade with forex .

We wil have more access in economy market, and we are the one who also move the market itself, if we are an active trader, every single action that we do will have impact for market. and as trader the most important thing is we can earn money from forex.

Profit. All traders has one thing in life. They want to earn profit in forex. The more they earn the more they going to make good income out of it. I do hope I can make good income in forex as well. I just want to make sure that in the long run I can say I can earn big money in forex.

All we have to gain are profit and knowledge. For sure, the knowledge and experience we will acquire in Forex trading will be applicable or will be useful in real life not only in the Forex business. Just like the patience and confidence, if we have it then, there's a great chance that we will meet success in every thing we do.

Knowledge come from experience, because more experience means more knowledge that we will get later, and i agree with you all profit, is the main reason people trade in forex and also that is the benefit of us. So far i don't see anything aside from that thing that give more benefit to all traders.

Being a trader there are lot of benefits depending upon the market. One think a trader always keep in mind that there are two sides in coin, so if ones trading business go down no need to be just put all your effort for next time.

Its a chance to earn more money online each month. And good thing about forex trading is that your earnings will depends on your willingness to earn more. If you dedicate more time in learning then I'm sure you will be rewarded with good profit. That's how I'm trying to make income in forex right now. And earning 10% to 30% profit each month is really a good benefit.

It's your willingness to learn and earn. But it doesn't mean it is easy to be a good trader. You would have to spend a lot of time learning forex so for me i would still need to spend a lot of time so that i would be able to make nice money and consistent profit

It's your willingness to learn and earn. But it doesn't mean it is easy to be a good trader. You would have to spend a lot of time learning forex so for me i would still need to spend a lot of time so that i would be able to make nice money and consistent profit

Thank you Indieover for your reply....is it true that one can consistent profit or you are saying about some specific area?

There are some many benefits as a trader I am interested in preparing myself to act as a sole trader - I have something in planning which will raise some capital, but then I want to become quite literally a trader - buying/selling/arranging inland transport and import/export of goods, buy cheap sell higher with an emphasis on quality of goods and a high level of service - nothing too complicated.