• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What benefit as a trader

I'm just not cent account as i am not confident trading on the dollar account. So I think it's much safer to be on the cent account and also because with my small capital I don't think I would be able to use a dollar account.

ONe of the benefit I got so far in trading is that I gain confidence about earning online. That we are not only earning profit but have hopes that we can be successful also. So, I'm trying to always think positive so I will have this confidence to continue on trading, be always optimistic.
optimism and faith in the hearts of a person's success is the key to success in business, if there is no sense of optimism and confidence will never even be-successful will add losses and ultimately frustrating. therefore it is necessary optimistic nature and a belief in the heart and determination to achieve success.

I will still say it a trader has so many things to benefit a good trader will always make it big to his own den and creat a good space for more knowledge thus eneable him make more profit easyly so the best thing for me to do as a trader to benefit from this is just to keep receiving the right training.

The greatest benefit for me would be the actual profits themselves. After all, this is why we are into forex trading in the first place. Forex proves to be a great source of income if you play your cards right and this is why we have shown an interest in getting into the business.

my own experience investing and trade in Forex has a lot of benefits,the main thing of course that we could make profit had more income for our daily life,and one more thing that know i become a very responsible person about managing my money since i join Forex,and it is a good thing to me because i was very awful in managing my money

my own experience investing and trade in Forex has a lot of benefits,the main thing of course that we could make profit had more income for our daily life,and one more thing that know i become a very responsible person about managing my money since i join Forex,and it is a good thing to me because i was very awful in managing my money
This will only happen if you manage to make profits daily and come up with a good and profitable trading. For sure, it will take time to finalize your trading strategy and plans but this will be worthy once you got the confidence and making profits for most often consistently.

This is every traders goal when they start or enter into forex trading. The main aim is to make profitable trades on a regular or consistent basis. Yes, it does not come easy and will take time but it will be quite rewarding for the trader when they get to that point.

When you are starting then I don't think you can still see or feel the benefits. But once you are to earn I think that's the time you realize how wonderful forex trading is. I do hope I can make good income in forex trading and that's why I keep on investing in forex trading. Hoping that I can make forex as my main online business.

As a trader the main benefit is you will be earning money when you participate in trading and that is the major benefit of trader . and there are many people today leaving there regular works and coming to take forex as there full time business . And you will be getting to know about the financial market movements all over the world .

the benefit as trader is we can get money and knowledge about forex, also we have some fee time that we can do with our family in home plus we have a chance to increase our living from forex.

Money. That's the main reason why we are in forex in the first place. We really don't want to spend more time in forex trading just for fun or just to trade in demo right? And what the use of having those knowledge in forex if we don't use it to trade and make money. That's why in forex we trade money we earn money our world is all about money.

This is true especially if you consider what a trader has to go through before they can actually get to see profitable results from their trades on a consistent basis. There is enjoyment out of winning trades but what matters at the end of the day is profits in the form of money that drives all traders to get into the forex trading market.

the reason of all traders trade in forex because they want money and get more profit from every trading activities that they have here, and other benefit i think we don't have any boss and we can earn well just like some employer do without need to leave our own house

I guess the opportunity to make money. I know many of us just feel that its hard to make money in forex. We need to focus and we need to accept the facts that in forex trading we need to be aggressive. We need to know how to take risk if we went really to be profitable in forex trading.

Trading in forex market is best way to make money. I m also investing money in forex markets and getting the good profit. I m getting the help of experts for trade. They tell me about the market and what is best time for investing.

Forex trading business provides the opportunity to a trader to earn some real money and a good trader can easily earn a lot of money from Forex trading and i think this is the huge benefit for the trader.

This is very much true in forex trading if a trader really want to make something good from this business I think he need to put his own very best into work and action this will help him alot to do more job than he even expected to do.

I think the real benefit for the people to trade most of the time is that you have to understand how much money you are going ot get and how you can use the USD for the savings. that seems to be the point ehre. so considering that you can see how it is going to help most of the time.

hello friends!i am trader and Forex gives us some good opportunities with in demo account this is very help full for newbies he gives indicator,forum rules about Forex.thanks

I guess I can say the profit that each trader gets. The more we trade the more we make money and this is the benefit of a trader. Many just don't like what they see and they just feel that its a waste of time and money. But in the end its a waste of time and money if we don't know how to trade. But if we know how to trade its an opportunity.