• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Your Favorite e-Payment Processor

Favorite e-Payment Processor

• PayPal

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • MoneyBookers

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Payza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PerfectMoney

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Neteller

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • CashX

• e-Gold

• WebMoney

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Pecunix

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paypal invariably remains the numero uno processor of all the ecurrencies. It is the flexibility to withdraw funds with ease to our bank account that makes paypal a desired e-currency for most individuals. It is also one of the most widely accepted e-currency in product and freelancing websites such as ebay, freelancer, odesk, elance etc.,

Lol, do you say most of the peoples, like me and some other nigerians here? No instead most of the people are making use of webmoney and perfectmoney due to it is more less strict and have more countries that they are making use of.

I see Paypal going far wider in terms of accepting more countries very soon because payment processors like Perfect Money and WebMoney are gradually taking over online earning platforms. So far, I have seen three Exchangers advertising Paypal Exchanges and payment of which two of them are local exchangers which is a clear indication that they are beginning to soft pedal.

I see Paypal going far wider in terms of accepting more countries very soon because payment processors like Perfect Money and WebMoney are gradually taking over online earning platforms. So far, I have seen three Exchangers advertising Paypal Exchanges and payment of which two of them are local exchangers which is a clear indication that they are beginning to soft pedal.

Well, it will be great if that should happen but I am not sure that they will even think of adding up some bad countries that has the terorist activies going on because they are keeping in agreement with the country that they regulated in.

That's the way I see it too,it would get to a stage whereby Webmoney and PerfectMoney would take over from paypal. Paypal is not really accepted in investments sites and most people that make uses of payment processors want to do business with it and this is where PM would have to take over.

Well, it will be great if that should happen but I am not sure that they will even think of adding up some bad countries that has the terorist activies going on because they are keeping in agreement with the country that they regulated in.
A lot of people they even do not accept have nothing to do with terorism. Paypal is always afraid of fraud as it is something that can easily take a firm down within days and that is where they hit hard on countries. If Payza were popular, it would have still gained some degree of popularity as well.

I think Paypal and payza are my two favorites as one is in the US and the other one in UK, two trusted countries who do good in business and have lesser scams so that is why I use them. I also use them because their website is easy to use and its fast and also they have good reputation and not in a country where there is less governmental control over it. Paypal is so safe that you can go to court if they ever give you problems. So that is why its safe for me to use them.

They are going more far just because they are now seen in some brokers they aaint going any far, they can only do that when they start accepting some country that have been longing to start using them. They are just where they are. My favorite is webmoney and will always be.

They are going more far just because they are now seen in some brokers they aaint going any far, they can only do that when they start accepting some country that have been longing to start using them. They are just where they are. My favorite is webmoney and will always be.
I said they are going far in the sense that they will likely start accepting more and more countries. Yes, some brokers are including them as a means of payment and that will really boost them the more. A lot of traders who have interest with them will of course switch over to the new Payment system for those that integrated them recently. The Brokers world is a very good way to boost payment processors' status.

I said they are going far in the sense that they will likely start accepting more and more countries. Yes, some brokers are including them as a means of payment and that will really boost them the more. A lot of traders who have interest with them will of course switch over to the new Payment system for those that integrated them recently. The Brokers world is a very good way to boost payment processors' status.

So meaning that they have been accepting more countries in recent times. That good but I can assure you that you should not expect them accept our country with the currency crisis that is going on now. I will keep using my Perfectmoney and webmoney as I am now able to maintain close to $100 mothly .

So meaning that they have been accepting more countries in recent times. That good but I can assure you that you should not expect them accept our country with the currency crisis that is going on now. I will keep using my Perfectmoney and webmoney as I am now able to maintain close to $100 mothly .
Yes, they added some countries recently and do not rule out the fact that they won't because those currency crisis could be resolved anytime. Even STP that does not allow bank withdrawal here might initiate it in future.

Yes, they added some countries recently and do not rule out the fact that they won't because those currency crisis could be resolved anytime. Even STP that does not allow bank withdrawal here might initiate it in future.

If not for the current crisis that is going on in our country they would have add our country but the recent terorist attacks going on would make them have changes of mind and the control controlling them will not allowed that.

If not for the current crisis that is going on in our country they would have add our country but the recent terorist attacks going on would make them have changes of mind and the control controlling them will not allowed that.
I don't think crisis or terrorism can prevent them besides their country is the one suffering mostly in the hand of terrorists. The major reason is always in the issue of fraud and/or the financial regulatory policy in that particular country.

I don't think crisis or terrorism can prevent them besides their country is the one suffering mostly in the hand of terrorists. The major reason is always in the issue of fraud and/or the financial regulatory policy in that particular country.

See, all countries almost has terrorist attacks but the ones which are more are not allowed to be acceepted in some places. Ours are becoming out of hand and paypal might feel that the terrorist will be making use of their service in funding their terrorism act.

I don't think terrorism and crisis has anything to do with payment processor. it is number of fraud cases and the country having international relation is what matters. not sure how the payment processor are being selected for the payout.

I don't think terrorism and crisis has anything to do with payment processor. it is number of fraud cases and the country having international relation is what matters. not sure how the payment processor are being selected for the payout.

That is not true. There are countries have have frauds all countries do. I read on perfectmoney that they are not accepting some countries that have the terrorism act. My favourite now should be perfectmoney then webmoney.

My favorite is also the one in which I'm making use of mostly and that is webmoney, reason, because they are having more stable exchanging rate, which is to say that they are having more value than all the payment processor been used by my country.

One's favorite payment processor might just vary with respect to time. I remember when I was so attracted to PM but now, I am more attached to WMZ because of the app and low fee. Most probably, in a couple of months to come, I might just be interested in knowing another payment processor.

One's favorite payment processor might just vary with respect to time. I remember when I was so attracted to PM but now, I am more attached to WMZ because of the app and low fee. Most probably, in a couple of months to come, I might just be interested in knowing another payment processor.
Good for you :), Perfect Money is never safe to use. Web Money doesn't seem popular but well established, it's been online since 1998. Due to low fee, few FX brokers use it for processing payment.

Good for you :), Perfect Money is never safe to use. Web Money doesn't seem popular but well established, it's been online since 1998. Due to low fee, few FX brokers use it for processing payment.

Sure, another reason is that it is always difficult for me to use here. Sometimes, I will singly use because of it and start looking for some other connection before I can access it. I might just have to quit using it if there are better alternatives.

That is not true. There are countries have have frauds all countries do. I read on perfectmoney that they are not accepting some countries that have the terrorism act. My favourite now should be perfectmoney then webmoney.
and communist country also, i don't know the reason why they do this thing but in fact they cannot get any bucks from that countries, if you see that PM also want to get money from the country that they supported, so far i still stick with Paypal, WebMoney and Paypal for payment but Payza still a small alternatives for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.