• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

your broker is regulated or not ?

Please be careful on this issue! Don’t go with fresh new broker; research more on their regulation status! Try to use trusted Forex brokers.

Mine current is not - but I do not see anything bad regarding it, I am even see some positive things around it. Can you trully believe in that or not? You can make more money actually if you believe in such things like this one. Just try unregulated.

Actually, we have to make sure to take this bonus from only regulated broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonus which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

It is very much important to know whether your broker is regulated or not. Every trader should choose the regulated broker to trade in the forex market.

Yes, my broker is regulated I had a lot of trouble with the broker when I joined the new trading. Then someone advised me to trade in a regulated broker. Since then I have been looking for a regulated broker. After a lot of searching, I found a regulated broker and this broker is very trustworthy and honest.

Regulation of a broker is very important. My broker Eurotrader is well regulated and licensed. Before I choosing them I did some research of my own and found them regulated.

Greed and emotion are the worst human qualities that inspire a trader take high risk in trading and go bust. To develop trading qualities, there is no alternative to learning.

There are some criteria by which we can identify a scam broker and can stay on the safe side.It’s not a big deal if your investment amount is less than 100 dollars.

Forex doesn’t work the way your minds thinks, so the only way to succeed from forex is learning. Learning has become so easier now because of the availability of internet.