• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

You are not a good trader.

Every decision should be taken for a valid reason. You are not a good trader until you are a good market analyst. We see many traders rely on others’ decision and copy others’ trades. But it neither increases their knowledge nor brings self-satisfaction for them.

A forex trader must pose the quality of sustaining more and losses because it helps a trader survive in forex for long.

No matter if you have small capital at hand because small capital is enough to start forex trading. But, to start nicely, try to select a regulated trading broker.

If any trader starts to think himself a good trader, he cannot make any furthur improvement so traders have to keep earning efficiency as much as possible.

Enhancement of knowledge is needed to be a good trader but we are not in favor of enhancing our knowledge that keeps us away from being a good trader.

Hard work, passions, trading in the right track, trading with a reliable broker and many other criterions are needed to become successful from trading.

I feel I am still a novice and I believe there is no end of learning in Forex. It is such a vast market where traders have enormous things to learn.

Thinking of being a good trader isn’t good because when a trader thinks himself a perfect trader, he turns away from learning.