• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why traders lose actually?

I would say that it is due luck of knowledge and experience. I find that experience is very important on Forex market as it is major tool during trading time which will help any trader to make the right move when market is not favourable and not going in line with traders’ expectations

Most individuals don't understand that for forex trading you require incredible learning and capacities. They expect that trading is just acquiring and offering money related measures. They take in some marker based procedures and deduce that it will help them to get rich overnight. They don't attempt to grasp the market and market mind investigate. You can't get accomplishment in case you are not skilled.
Basically; making money is very easy here; but the point is; making consistent money is the real challenge! So; Forex isn’t any easy way of money earning!

Yes It's a right, most difficult task indeed make profit consistently, because sometimes loss inevitable, so forex trading is challenge business, but very tempted because we can make money only with the click mouse to make the transaction
I believe, consistency means months return; not trade by trade result! Because, there is nothing like 100% in Forex!

There are many reasons out there for losing. Can not list them all. But keep in mind that even the best traders lose. Nobody can win 100% of the time.

Last person nails it, even with best of the best broker you really can loose like 80% of the time and it's really good stats in average. It's not guranteed income, it's more like a gambling with the strategy and that's really it no matter how you put it.

Last person nails it, even with best of the best broker you really can loose like 80% of the time and it's really good stats in average. It's not guranteed income, it's more like a gambling with the strategy and that's really it no matter how you put it.

Liked your reply already because; you answered very smartly! There is no way by gambling; it’s all about trading skill!

To become a successful trader in forex market, you need to make a proper plan to deal with the risks. If you can not make deal with the risk factors, you can not survive in this risky market.

Every trader at their 1st account tries to get a performance equal to their demo account. Well, there is a huge difference between demo and real accounts, dont try to match the performance just look to preserve your capital. If you can do that I guarantee by the 5-6 month your performance will be better than the interest your money earns in banks and how the markets perform.

If the trading strategy and trading discipline are not right, he will never be able to make a profit. Money management and risk management must be maintained to achieve success.

If the trading strategy and trading discipline are not right, he will never be able to make a profit. Money management and risk management must be maintained to achieve success.
Managing risk is the most important yet ignored aspect in trading. I mean all unsuccessful traders do not have any risk management policy. I do not risk more than 1% of my capital in a single trade. If I open more than one trade my maximum risk percentage is 2%.

Do not trade out of assumption. Learn how to trade effectively. Don't be hurry. It needs time to be profitable. Don't chase pips. Focus on developing skills and abilities, pips will come automatically. Do not treat forex like gambling.

Traders make losses because they are constantly trading emotionally. If a trader ever learns from a loss and trades emotionally strong, the amount of his loss will be greatly reduced.

People fail because most people do not want to learn the necessary knowledge and skills. People come here with a false expectation of getting money quickly and easily. As a result they start gambling and lose money. Many of them get addicted.