• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why a trader loss in forex?

I think the most important factor for loss at trading is wrong strategy. The other factors are lack of knowledge, skills and experience. For earning profits you must give 100% dedication at forex trading.

Losses are simply inevitable in Forex. It is something that we have to deal with and trade with as well but when it is bad is when the losses are much and this is mainly caused by inadequate analysis on the part of the trader.

I agree that losses are inevitable and always we have to deal with it. But we are at trading for earning money, not losing money. So it is always better to plan and analyse your movement before trading. It will keep your pocket full with money.

the reason why traders always incur lose in forex trading are due to they lack the knowledge and skills of which with consistency they will be able to be good. Also most lose due to they are in a hurry to make money in forex trading which is however wrong.

There aremany reasons for loss common of them are low learning and trading experience. I give importance to patience when a trader loooses his patience he looses his disipline and plan to work good in forex . so To be hurry in making profits is also a main reason for loss.

There are so many factors that can make a trader lose. First is ignorant of forex trading. Some newbies who are ignorant neglects the demo account because they feels that they will be wasting time trading with it. Secondly is the market natural which is fillled with fluctuations. Making hard for a specific prediction.

I think forex is a such a place where every wrong step can make you suffer loss. Whether he is a trader or a newbie, everybody should be serious while learning or trading at forex. It will maximize the chances of earning.

Inadequate knowledge, skills and understanding are the major reasons people fail. Other reasons could be grouped as trading with sentiments and emotions. One would still add that there are times when losses are just unavoidable which is just the nature of the business.

There are number of reasons for having loss at business. Lack of knowledge/skill/market analyse, greediness, nervousness towards losing money etc etc. Now it totally depends on the person that what he is facing.

lack of experience and skills and have no source of thinking to think deeply and studied it with briefly and they have no choice to control their emotions and that persons can never get success in their life

It is very difficult to control your emotions when the trade is going at loss. Sometimes an experienced traders face loss because of this difficulty. If it is controlled then we can minimize the chance of suffering from loss.

There are number of reasons for having loss at business. Lack of knowledge/skill/market analyse, greediness, nervousness towards losing money etc etc. Now it totally depends on the person that what he is facing.

And there are still times when the trader himself lost from a reason he can't easily explain. Well, one can attribute it to the complex and unpredictable nature of the market. That is why it is advisable to avoid the market when it is highly volatile.

And there are still times when the trader himself lost from a reason he can't easily explain. Well, one can attribute it to the complex and unpredictable nature of the market. That is why it is advisable to avoid the market when it is highly volatile.

Yes somethings it is because the market is complicating and price are not steady. Someone who trades might be happy that he will make more money but loss later. Because the market movements is affected by so many factors.

Most traders have a definite plan. Unfortunately, majority of the traders do not stick to the same. It is because emotional response to a trading scenario is very difficult to avoid. Only those traders who have such a balanced state of mind can stick to their trading plan. The rest would make unlimited profits in a demo account while losing on a real account. If a trader can enter and exit position at the same time in both demo and real account without any iota of deviation and turbulence in mind then such a trader can succeed.

Yes, one thing is to have a good plan, another thing is to stick to that. Most times, emotions and sentiments elude them the opportunity of taking control of the market simply because they attach much emotions in form of fear and greed, sometimes also, the curiosity of wanting to recover losses immediately.

Yes, I agree with you. A trader may fail in Forex business or lose his money for various reasons. I think the major cause of losing in Forex is their lack of proper technique and knowledge. They are not able to utilize their opportunity because of their unskilled strategy and management.

Indeed. The traders will have the losses or failures. We can expect here that a trader will have the reasons of their losses. Mostly traders blame it for their inexperience in Forex market and that they lack of knowledge on how to analyze the market and to have risk management.

Traders loss money in forex for one simple reason. They don't know how to trade yet. I do hope I can really make it big in forex trading also. This is the main reason why I love to focus on trading in real account hoping that I can really make my account grow enough to make me earning thousand of dollars each month.

The first reason that will cause a trader to lose is if he does not have knowledge about Forex. A person who is still a novice will never understand the process of trading and the strategy used. He can only do this when he has proper knowledge of Forex.

A trader can lose if they don't have experience about the market. And that they don't have knowledge about the simple maths, comprehension and analysis. Also, if they are emotional when they trade like fear and greed always triggered when they trade which is not a good thing.