• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

which type of trading account you will choose?

If you are new to online trading, you may be wondering which type of trading account you should choose. Many different types of accounts are available, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Following are the types of accounts you can consider:

The first type of account is the micro account. Micro accounts allow you to trade small amounts, typically 1,000 units or less. This is a good option for those who want to get their feet wet in online trading without risking too much money. The downside to micro accounts is that they often have higher spreads than other accounts.

The second type of account is the mini account. Mini accounts are similar to micro-accounts because they allow you to trade in small amounts, but they typically have lower spreads than micro-accounts. This makes them a good choice for those who want to trade more frequently but don't want to risk too much money.

The third type of account is the standard account. A Standard account in Forex trading is a type of account that allows the trader to trade standard lots. Standard lots are worth $100,000 per contract. This account is best suited for experienced traders who understand the market well.

The only way to remove these thoughts is by selecting a well-to-do broker which is out of scam. Scam is a crime but maximum brokers are highly indulged in this business.

Because Forex is a sea where you can be sunk anytime due to the rushing and unleashing wave. Earning is never guaranteed here.

Types of trading accounts don’t matter when trading conditions provided by the broker are good. I trade with turnkey forex in a standard ecn account, minimum deposit is $10, spreads are as low as 0.1 pips and commission is $2/lot rt. I didn’t feel the need to have another account type.

For beginners, I would suggest going for a micro account as it allows traders with small capital to trade as professionals. The smallest contract for a micro account, also known as a micro lot, is fixed at 1,000 units of money, or 1% of the size of a regular lot. Due to the lower risk involved, a novice trader can buy and sell currency pairs in the same manner as anyone using a normal account.

When a trader has enough knowledge of trading, he or she doesn’t fear trading any more. So, new traders should concentrate on earning knowledge as much as possible.

Traders should work on mistakes to recover them because lessons taken from mistakes are good lessons. This is how you can develop your trading skill and become an expert in trading. Several brokers also allow traders with free education programs.

It depends upon the trader as to how much he/she wants to risk. Many brokers offer multiple account types, but personally speaking, those things confuse me. This is why I decided to open an account with coinexx for 10 bucks, as it is easy to manage. I am fully aware of the trading conditions, which help me trade with clarity. But, I’m sure many traders would prefer seeing different account types, which is fine as long as they know what they want to do.

For technical analysis, you need technical tools like trend line, fibonacchi, and other indicators. Every broker allows traders with technical tools which are used for capturing the market trend.