• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

which currency ?

I hope so. Some newbies don't even know they have to be on lookout for such volatility - when I was a newbie I certainly didn't and it caused me a lot of trouble until I learned.

You are not alone. There were times when I felt like I was totally lost in a forest. lol At beginning all of us have faced those kinds of situations. They will happen. The thing is whether we learn from them or not.

Never tried that I stick to the Major Pairs, it is nice way to deal in, though the exotic pair may works sometimes, but I prefer to have the Majors.

I usually trade in major pair. And when trading, I also try to maximize forex analysis and market news which is provided by FXB Trading. Beside that, I also use demo account to more understand more about forex trading

You are right JPY related cross currencies are enough volatile to use! In my live trading use EUR/JPY, USD/JPY and GBP/JPY! I work in main major Forex currencies! Besides, I am active in Gold and silver.

I have a suggestion. Choose few pairs that you like. Then start researching on them. Every pair has it unique characteristics. By observing charts you can find them. It will take all of time. But it worth giving the time. Everyday observe those pairs for 4 to 6 hours. You will find some unique patterns. After doing this research you will be able to decide your favorite pairs.

Never tried that I stick to the Major Pairs, it is nice way to deal in, though the exotic pair may works sometimes, but I prefer to have the Majors.

Same to me; I am also comfortable with the major FX pairs; in my live trading I am working with only 8 major FX pairs. No way with the exotic pairs at all.

We should watch the market from different point of views because it will serve us with a crystal-clear picture over the market. Traders can produce a cogent signal when they use multiple indicators at a time.

Trading is impossible without a platform and that platform should be free of technical errors like slippage, requites and dealing desk.

Trade any currency you want with a regulated trading broker. To choose a good broker, you have to justify whether the broker is regulated or not. Hence, you can ask those who are already using a broker that how their brokers are.

Scalping has become a trendy trading style because even those who don’t have sufficient trading knowledge can earn more by scalping.

Learning attitude is important because if a trader doesn’t have this inclination, he or she can’t develop themselves with time.

To avoid being in a dilemma, you should avoid trading in confusing zones. So, traders have to be cautious about every trade they open. They should avoid trading at uncertain point and lower trading lot size so they risk doesn’t become skyrocketing.

Forex trading can be a great opportunity for career building. If you are investing in Forex for the first time, you should start with small investment.

Personally, I like gold trading because it gives me quick return and gold is more volatile than other pairs. As I like diversifications, I trade EURUSD and USDJPY besides gold.