• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which broker you like basically?

i like the broker which always ensure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies , this kind of broker really supportive for all kinds of trader.

I like the ones that are regulated and provide good trading conditions. Plus responsive customer support is a must for me. Fxview, Pepperstone and Fxpro are some nice brokers in this regard.

practice is important , i know but after passing sometime we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.

i like the broker which for all time make sure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies with a wide range of trading technologies.

I like the ones that are regulated and provide good trading conditions. Plus responsive customer support is a must for me. Fxview, Pepperstone and Fxpro are some nice brokers in this regard.
These are some of the few brokers that I wanna try out, do they have any deposit bonus? Also, do they accept btc as a deposit?

I will usually prefer the broker who will benefit me more from the loss. In this case I need to be aware of the support and services of the broker.

These are some of the few brokers that I wanna try out, do they have any deposit bonus? Also, do they accept btc as a deposit?
As far as I checked, only fxview is accepting btc as deposit and offer 100% deposit bonus. Better get in touch with these broker’s customer support

when choosing a broker we the traders should more careful because most of the brokers right now found in online as scam.

when choosing a broker we the traders should more careful because most of the brokers right now found in online as scam.
I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :D
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.