• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What pairs do you trade with and why

We all have a pair that works well for us. For me, its euro/usd/yen, or gbp/yen most of the time as they have proven to give me profit. How about you? Which pairs work so maybe we can try them as well? Why do they work for you? How much money do you make off of it?

I used to have an emotional attachment with USDCHF earlier on as it had never give me any loss. However, I am now matured enough as a trader to weigh the pros and cons before entering into a trade. So, the currency pair simply does not matter to me. As long as the scenario fits into my trading strategy, i will enter the trade. If not, I will stay away. This has worked out well. The only other thing I look for is the spread. I do not trade on currencies with a spread of more than 4 pips. It may prove difficult as per my experience.

We all have a pair that works well for us. For me, its euro/usd/yen, or gbp/yen most of the time as they have proven to give me profit. How about you? Which pairs work so maybe we can try them as well? Why do they work for you? How much money do you make off of it?
Do you trade in Yen always? for me i don't trade yen so much, only 15% of my trade i prefer GBP/JPY or USD/JPY, while the rest is EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, why? because this three so far that giving me a lot of profit and also the rate is better each time i open the position as for GBP/USD and GBP/JPY , it is quite hard to make profit there

Do you trade in Yen always? for me i don't trade yen so much, only 15% of my trade i prefer GBP/JPY or USD/JPY, while the rest is EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, why? because this three so far that giving me a lot of profit and also the rate is better each time i open the position as for GBP/USD and GBP/JPY , it is quite hard to make profit there
Not always but I had a lot of good luck whenever I trade it and I mean going long on western currency as the yen weakens against it. So, the yen loses power but it creates trends for you to scalp so why not. I have had many good trades with it. I have had luck with euro/usd but I also have had many luck with Western currencies against the yen as well. I mean I can see western currencies rising against the yen. I mean the Asian currency is not as powerful as the western currencies just yet. They have a lot to work on still.

Not always but I had a lot of good luck whenever I trade it and I mean going long on western currency as the yen weakens against it. So, the yen loses power but it creates trends for you to scalp so why not. I have had many good trades with it. I have had luck with euro/usd but I also have had many luck with Western currencies against the yen as well. I mean I can see western currencies rising against the yen. I mean the Asian currency is not as powerful as the western currencies just yet. They have a lot to work on still.
You see right now USD is the most traded currencies, while the second is EUR, that is why we can see many people trade EUR/USD, or GBP/EUR. Basically if there is a pair that included as major currency and paired with USD or EUR, the pips movement per day is totally high for them

Well, most of the time I prefer EUR/USD and GBP/USD. Because I get most of the movement in these pairs. But I try most of the major currencies pair. It helps me to gain knowledge about the market of different currencies.

I mostly trade with the EUR/USD and the GBP/USD because they give me more profit. When there is major news in the market, you can make money with this pairs and in a short time especially when trading the London game strategy.

I too trade mostly trade on major currency pairs as EuR/USD and GBP/USD. They are very good in their movement all the time trader can find in market. They are having low spread and possibility to make profits.

Last edited:
Same here, I am attached more to the EUR/USD. I like the movement of the pair and how fast it goes in the market. Perhaps the reason being that it is the most traded currency pair. Some other times, I try the GBP/USD, but mostly, it is the most popular pairs gets me to it.

i am trading with 2 pairs they are eur/usd and eur/jpy why?becaose eur/usd is so great with the technical analysis and respect my digital strategy also eur/jpy is respect my digital strategy wioth the high and low price and the daily range of this pairs minimum 100 pips therefore i am trading with it depending on the digital strategy

Right now, I am working on 8 major FX pairs only! Actually, I don’t like to concentrate on much number during my trading! That’s why, my trading plan is only about 8 trading pairs.

The stronger your decision is, the stronger your profit-earning possibility is. You have all the technical analytical tools available on the platform