• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

what is the best time of trade??

Well. it depends on the currency pair you are trading. Every currency is related with the economic condition of the country. So before trading you need to research about the currency you are trading with. It will help you to make a perfect planning.

And also the session with relation to the persons time zone. Choosing a good time frame is the first road to success when it comes to preparing to be a Forex trader. The better the time you choose to enter the market, the better the outcome of your trade would be.

After analysis when you feel now you can handle with this market situation . make order of buy or sell accordingly .Try to trade in smooth market . Volatile market is difficult to manage trades. specially with real trading when we are not good in experience and having low amount of capital.

@UMOFX AIR I like to trade in volatile market. What I think is that the trader should know when he or she can trade well. He or she can choose the days that will be better for him or her. Whereas some people think that a volatile market is risky, it is the time to make profit.

i think the best session to trade is when the london market open and the best working days in my opinion is thurseday and the worst day of working with forex which most of professional traders advice not to trade with it is friday

A beginner should always opt for calm periods to trade in the market. Usually Asian market hours are calm and provide good chances to earn. As a trader gains experience, he can trade during the opening hours of US markets. The final stage is to trade the news. A shift from one level to another increases the opportunity to make more profit. However, it should be noted that trading risk increases with volatility.

The best time to trade is when you can clearly see the signal and for me when there are big impact news such as GDP, NFP, Philly Fed, or even Interest Rate that changed.

Surely yes, if you understand how to read the market from the news, then it pays more to trade around such times. News trading is quite beneficial and a profitable way of earning too. High impact news has the ability to change the market tides and if you understand the market sentiments, you can seize that opportunity to make profits.

The best time to trade is when traders see good entry setup. If traders trade with appropriate strategy, they can mark good entry level easily. However, such opportunity don’t come very often. Sometimes, traders should wait long enough before able to see valid entry signal. Discipline necessary and if traders always stick with strategy, and trade at the good timing only, majority trades will end up with profit.

In my opinion, working days are the best time to trade. This is because the level of liquidity reduces during the holiday period but it is high during working days.

Every trader has his own specific trading procedure. For me I by and large trade in New York time session. I find this session more liquid than various sessions. Starting at now I open my talks and start to see it with my motivation. In case I find any set up I open the trade. For my trading I have gotten Markets Cube broker. I find this broker greatly convincing. I also feel safe with my money as it is a regulated broker. I like its low spreads.

It depends on my trading strategy; when it signals me for trading only then I open my new trade position! I have been using this trading tool since 2013! Before starting my live trading with that one, I practiced my demo for one year to ensure it’s quality!

From some of the sessions will be found a variety of market price movement occurs, and from there we observe there is an ideal opportunity to make transactions secure, so we can just wait for the right time when appropriate conditions only

In my trading, I mostly use London trading session! I see, I get good swing points of market so easily by using this active session! So, this is the best session for me.

For me I by and large trade in New York time session. I find this session more liquid than various sessions. Commonly I take after my plans and start to see the blueprints. If I find any set up I open the trade. If I don't find any set up as showed by my technique and trading outline, I don't open any trade for that day.

Well New York session is good for USD related pairs because lots of news comes out and high impact news moves the market a lot. But I prefer not to trade on the news but if one can catch the postive side of it then it can give decent amount of profit.

Well New York session is good for USD related pairs because lots of news comes out and high impact news moves the market a lot. But I prefer not to trade on the news but if one can catch the postive side of it then it can give decent amount of profit.

Same experience on New York session; actually when I am too busy then I participate on that session for scalping.

Same experience on New York session; actually when I am too busy then I participate on that session for scalping.

Well I myself am not a scalper and also don’t look for scalping opportunities. My main target is finding day trading opportunities and does not matter in which session it appears.

Many peoples are talking about the best time for the trading. Every time is a best time for trading. The best time is the only time when you can well predict the market and when you make a great strategy about what to do next. This is the time when you might be able to earn the profit.