• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

what is The Best Forex Robots?

I actually prefer manual trading, but I know also some traders here that use forex robots. Could you guys mention some best forex robots that work for you?

there isn't any best robot so far, they are needed to be updated every month with new strategy, if you want to search more robot you will find a lot of forex robot that you can see but make sure you read some review about them and join some forum will help you to find which robot that suitable for you

I didn't use any robot for trading, i think manual trading is better then robotic trading or automatic trading, robot trading is useful for those who doesn't have proper knowledge and experience of trading. Otherwise manual trading is best.

Theirs some good and really good bots but I'm sure its a guarded secret of major financial institutions. Because they are customize bots that has been programmed by the best programmer in their field. I hope I can make good income using ordinary bots. Its not that good but I'm sure its an additional help.

I actually prefer manual trading, but I know also some traders here that use forex robots. Could you guys mention some best forex robots that work for you?

There are many robots out there,but i don't make use of them because i still haven't fully started with the live account also i won't trade wth robot untill i am ablew to make about 100 daily from my trades,also robot are meant for proffessionals.

The best forex robot should be the robot that work for youu because we cant over emphasis the meaning of forex robot even how to use it so the best option is that forex robot that works for you is the best forex robot ever and thats all.

Forex robots can be good if they are custom made because market based bots are not going to cut it most of the time. i have used some of them and found not much of helpful. so better to consider that you are spending your time and money in the custom bot and not makret made.

hi friends!i am a trader and i am not use robot with in my trading so i have no experience with robot. and i have not talk about robot thanks

I don't make use of robots and i am not ready to amke use of it so,i can't tell which of them is the best however i know there are many robots that are programmed by many programmers but that does not mean that we will be making profits when we use it,even it is more difficult when making use of robot.

I didn't use any program for dealing, i think guide dealing is better then automated dealing or automated dealing, software dealing is useful for those who doesn't have proper experience and knowledge of dealing. Otherwise guide dealing is best.

If bots are really that effective do you think the programmer will going to sell it? That's just a commonsense and that's a clear sign that its not useful to use bots to make earnings in forex. If you want to use bots then we must use bots as tools not a ready to trade kind of program.

For me Robot has been effective and i have been doing very well since i started using TFOT robot from September 2010.I guess many people in this forum wont agree with my opinion but if you have a good Robot then you can earn a lot.

good forex robot is not free and in order to get it sometimes traders need to spend high amount of money. actually, many of forex robot that shows good performance and we can see it in EA tester provider site. but once again, to get the best forex robot, its not lucrative at all.

As far as I have seen/read about on the internet. Bots are generally frowned upon by most traders in the community. I, for one, would rather manually trade. I just won't entrust my money on a program. :p

I have never purchased any robot so I cannot advice regarding the best robot available in the market. However I prefer manual trading to EA's because all EA's go wrong at some point of time. Ea's also cannot correct themselves if anything goes wrong or if the market behaves and moves peculiarly or erratically.

I am also doing manual trading so I generally prefer to manual trading and do not use robots. There is numerous forex robots but find out profitable robots is very difficult so I do not prefer it.

I don't know any best robot for Forex treading.I think manual research is good batter then any using robot.

Trading software have one major advantage over manual trading and that is it does not involve emotions. Trading by a software or expert adviser is free from emotions.

I also prefer manual trading to EA's because in manual trading we can make necessary and timely amendments and modifications to our trading plans. This reasoning is absent in EA's

Never heard that there are Forex robots that are the best or say profitable. Because, if there is then, its long time I've found to use it and trade on my behalf which have high chance of making profits than doing myself. But I did not found one so, it means that I still rely on my skills.

Forex robots can be good if they are custom made because market based bots are not going to cut it most of the time. i have used some of them and found not much of helpful. so better to consider that you are spending your time and money in the custom bot and not makret made.
It is better if you use some forex robot from trustful vendor then the result will be fine for you, but i prefer costum made forex robot, and the one who made it are us, if we can make our own robot then configure it will be an easy task to do, and bring us more profit