• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What Is Automated Forex Trading?

Yes it is possible now to trade automatically and different kind of trading BoTs are used for this purpose. It is really a helping tool to sit back as your trades will be accomplished by the BOT you are using. You would not miss any opportuinity now!

Using some robots or software which will trade for you, this system is called automated trading. It also enable the trader to be partially free of emotions, knowledge and psychological factors when striving to gain profit. Traders do not need to constantly watch the market.

An automated trading system (ATS) is a computer program that makes orders and consequently submits them to a market center or exchange. The program will naturally create orders in view of predefined set of guidelines utilizing a trading system which is frequently in view of technical analysis but can also be founded on input from other electronic sources.

With the advancement in the technology and the complete online brokerage system of the Forex market, you will find some trading robots which work on a particular algorithm in order to execute the trades automatically when an opportunity is seen by them. Thanks!

An automated trading system (ATS) is a computer program that makes orders and consequently submits them to a market center or exchange. The program will naturally create orders in view of predefined set of guidelines utilizing a trading system which is frequently in view of technical analysis but can also be founded on input from other electronic sources.

You are right; but according to my personal trading experience, manual trading is much better than the automatic trading! Even I see, almost all of pro traders are involved with the automatic trading.

Automatic Forex trading is the latest innovation in the field of trading as now you can build a bot on the base of your analysis which is designed to take action when a particular situation occurs. It works on a particular algorithm which is installed in it. Do you agree?

Well said, yes that’s the general definition! But the problem is, it’s much complicated than the manual trading! That’s why, the success ratio is below the standard level in a long run.

In the present time, automation of trading platform is becoming one of the major ways to enjoy comfortable trading journey. Automated trading platform is nothing but software coded program where a forex trader can enjoy trading from anywhere even without being present in the market as all orders will be executed by the software as per the instructions of a forex trader. MT4, MT5, etc. are various automated trading platforms available for the traders.

In the present time, automation of trading platform is becoming one of the major ways to enjoy comfortable trading journey. Automated trading platform is nothing but software coded program where a forex trader can enjoy trading from anywhere even without being present in the market as all orders will be executed by the software as per the instructions of a forex trader. MT4, MT5, etc. are various automated trading platforms available for the traders.

So, you are not trading manually! Well, what’s your current status of trading? Please share.

I am not familiar with such any robot because I do not use robot for any purpose. I do manually trading.

Just keep it up mate! Manual trading is much better than robot trading! By the way, try to use both kinds of trading analysis, I mean technical & fundamental.

Cultivating dissatisfaction in a trader will never bring happiness for him. You have to make sure one thing that you are satisfied with the amount you are earning.

Experience is the asset a trader should achieve first and for so traders have to see experts’ trading tactics and use demo accounts and analyze more and more.

Forex changes its direction quickly, which is a fact for which traders suffer losses the most. You can capture the market movement if you can analyze the market properly.

Analytical knowledge is the best knowledge that is strongly required for bringing success in trading. Both technical and fundamental knowledge are essential for traders.