• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What do you like most about forex

What do you like most about forex? I like the fact that I can trade 24 hours a day. I can make money instantly. I can make profit any time I choose. I can trade with low capital and post for bonuses as well. I can have something to do in my spare time. I can participate in the financial world with little equity. I have a sports to play all the time, like demo contest and such. How about you?

It's about the convenience. Forex offers you the convenience and comfort to trade from wherever and whenever we wish. This is some advantage so many businesses do not offer. Forex trading offers you the opportunity to take care of so many other things you need to do and you are still sure you are not dealing with a business that will crash out the next day.

It's about the convenience. Forex offers you the convenience and comfort to trade from wherever and whenever we wish. This is some advantage so many businesses do not offer. Forex trading offers you the opportunity to take care of so many other things you need to do and you are still sure you are not dealing with a business that will crash out the next day.

I think convenience is always a great thing in this day and age where there is way too much cost just to travel around. I mean just paying for gas, car insurance, fixing your car is already a headache. Sometimes one time of fixing your car is equal to the whole month worth of income so a lot of headache from commuting around for a job as well. I also like the fact that you can make profit in a quick amount of time. I like the copying features as well.

There are many things for that a trader can like it. I like it's facilities of trading from home. It is home based business. I need not go out side for trading. Rather I can do it from my home with a laptop or computer with a net connection. Now any one can trade on smart phones as well.

There are many things for that a trader can like it. I like it's facilities of trading from home. It is home based business. I need not go out side for trading. Rather I can do it from my home with a laptop or computer with a net connection. Now any one can trade on smart phones as well.

That's what got me too. I like the convenience factors of it. I think forex is so convenient and I'm looking into how I can build it for myself. I think some weeks trading is really profitable and some weeks it isn't so. However, averagely we can make good profit from forex. But for me I do time my trades so I can actually get profit or else its just a waste of time watching for something to scalp. I even like the social network for trading zulur or Etoro, kind of cool if you're tired and can't trade for yourself.

The most important thing which I like about forex is that there is no boundation of entry and exist we can easily enter and exist in forex as an we want and can trade from anywhere and at any time.

What I like about forex trading is the opportunity to make some good earning in forex trading. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account if we are newbies then in real account if we know how to trade.

I think convenience is always a great thing in this day and age where there is way too much cost just to travel around. I mean just paying for gas, car insurance, fixing your car is already a headache. Sometimes one time of fixing your car is equal to the whole month worth of income so a lot of headache from commuting around for a job as well. I also like the fact that you can make profit in a quick amount of time. I like the copying features as well.
My dream has always been to have a comfortable means of earning at home where I am not under obligation to wake up very early in the morning all in a bid to prepare for work which I must meet up with the time. A convenient place where I can easily transact from anywhere without having to set up some big office that I have to pay for through my nose before I would make some reasonable amount of money.

In this day and age, gas cost a fortune, its best just to be able to work right from home and right online too. Especially for folks with family, they can really find such opp a dream come true like stay at home dad or moms. I can see this is why a lot of people like to do it full time. I rather just work from my pc but not many jobs that will allow you to work from home except forex.

Another thing that Forex posses though made manifest through the brokers and their competition is how possible it is for a trader to easily raise funds even after getting an MC. All he needs do is to keep posting on their sponsored forums and within a short time, he would see credits to fall back on.

I think some days its very easy to make profit so I also like that part about forex. Some days you will see nothing but opp to make money while other days are just misery but forex will have its spirals every week but there will always be time for you to make money. You can make money any time of the week and this is really helpful for those without jobs.

I like forex because its a trustworthy, transparent, flexible and most liquid business and it allows us to enter and exist free as an we want.

I like how easy it is to earn profit and how fun it is sometimes. When you're bored posting in forums can be fun but trading and gaining some profits can also be fun. I think forex is a great way to earn side income so its fun for everyone as well. I think I like the challenging aspects of it. Forex gives me something to look forward to on my days off from work.

There are many beneficial aspects at forex. Now the forex trading is so upgraded, that there are many advantages which a trader can utilize. Now you don't have to invest your own money. This type of forum is providing the capital just for posting.

of course the income from it is the most thing i like it in forex therefore i am trying to do my best in this job to be professional trader and then trade with trusted strategy which allow me to make good daily or weekly profits and i advice any new trader to do his best in this great business

The most important advantage which forex market offers its participant is the time flexibility. A trader can choose his own work timings. No other profession offers this flexibility. The other important advantage is the low capital requirement. It is the smartness and intelligence of a trader than matters at the end.

I also like the way Forex is these days. You really don't have to bother yourself much about raising trading capital. The competition seems to all turn around to the benefits of the traders themselves and starting up seems not much that of a problem.