• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What are the best criteria to use when choosing a forex broker?

I agree with the user above.
Decided to check out other brokers, such as aaafx, pepperstone, and hfm. They all have low spreads. It would be great if anyone who has traded with any of them could share their experience.

Decided to check out other brokers, such as aaafx, pepperstone, and hfm. They all have low spreads. It would be great if anyone who has traded with any of them could share their experience.
Good choices btw
Have been with aaafx for a while. So haven't faced any issues with them. Same with pepperstone; also good.
Tho, haven't tried out the other one.

When choosing a forex broker regulation, trading conditions, and commission is important to look at. As this can directly impact your trading.

regulation, execition, support and spreads. and in all honesty it depends on your trading style. one thing i like with hfm is i am now able to withdraw to ewallets which is big.

Do you have a real test or spread comparison table of these brokers for reference?