• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What’s your risk ratio on per trade?

If you ask me this question then my direct answer will only 2%. Yes, this is the fixed ratio to me. So, what’s your risk ratio actually?

If you ask me this question then my direct answer will only 2%. Yes, this is the fixed ratio to me. So, what’s your risk ratio actually?

Well, I don’t have any fixed target; but usually I don’t take more than 3%. But honestly, I really appreciate your tiny trading plan on the risk reward ratio.

Majority of the traders commit this mistake and they are also suffering much for this issue. So, keep practicing as long as you stay with the market.

Use only regulated broker in your trading. This issue is dominating over the marketplace so every trader should be cautious.

Learning attitude is important because if a trader doesn’t have this inclination, he or she can’t develop themselves with time.

These are the mostly used indicators around the world. They will help you view the market technically but not fundamentally.

Forex won’t give you profit every month and you have to accept this fact. Develop a Forex-friendly mentality that supports you in both well and woe.

To know the actual market view, traders have to rely on fundamental analysis. It requires traders to consider all news and views occurring around the world.

Traders grow impatient when they consistently suffer losses. So, they have to create a strong psychology so they can survive in trading for a very long time.

I always try to keep my leverage lower to maintain decent amount of profit with lowering trading risk. 1:1 is the perfect leverage sizing I believe.