• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trendy or Rangy market?

Personally trendy market is my favorite! But I see, there have so many traders who like to use the opportunities of the rangy market! So, what kind of trader you are actually? Please…….

Honestly, trendy market is easy to ride on; but I don’t avoid the rangy market! I only avoid the sideway market.

I keep an eye on the trend and if a short term trend occurs to me then it is a good thing. But keep my choices open for any outcome.

I will go with the trendy option as forex market holds its trend for a long time. By the way, it is my personal opinion, so you can disagree with me. I always believe in the current trend of the market and trade with the trend as well. What do you people think?

I will go with the trendy option as forex market holds its trend for a long time. By the way, it is my personal opinion, so you can disagree with me. I always believe in the current trend of the market and trade with the trend as well. What do you people think?

Well, current trend on which time frame? Do you count the small time frames like M30?

The main thing that we lose due to recurring losses is confidence. In this case, you need both global economic knowledge and market technical knowledge.

Proper strategy-based trading is required for surviving in Forex for a long time. The more a trader studies the more, the more he becomes innovative about the market.

Forex is not an easy journey for a trader because a trader’s career goes through several ups and downs. A trader has to struggle every time in Forex to pull out better return from the market.

There are various forms of education. There are so many e-books containing the basics of Forex trading and a pile of video tutorials available on Youtube.

An unreliable Forex trading platform makes a trader suffer in the long run. Try to pick up an ECN broker because this type of brokers allows traders with advanced technology.

The risk management policy that we mostly follow is infected by several mistakes. As part of risk management, we should try to trade with micro accounts with low leverage and spread on pairs. If you use standard account, the risk will be skyrocketing for you.

Personally trendy market is my favorite! But I see, there have so many traders who like to use the opportunities of the rangy market! So, what kind of trader you are actually? Please…….
I concur, trendy is best especially with gold for me. Follows same bearish and bullish pattern except on news impact and some other rare factors.

Your initial time will pass with suffering. Newbies can’t derive profit from the market moderately just because they don’t have sufficient knowledge.