• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

TradingForex - TradingForex.com

TradingForex.com

Broker Representative
TradingForex.com offer: 100% Christmas Bonus

100% Christmas bonus on your Trading account

Trade with 0.4 pips

Deposit 100$ and get 100$ bonus: Trading Capital 200$
Deposit 500$ and get 500$ bonus: Trading Capital 1000$
Deposit 1000$ and get 1000$ bonus: Trading Capital 2000$

Click here for more Information : Forex Christmas Bonus

TradingForex.com

Broker Representative
Receive double your initial deposit for free when you open a live account with tradingforex.com

Don’t miss this 100% Christmas Forex bonus. Start your holidays with some extra money in your pocket

More info

TradingForex.com

Broker Representative
Electronic Communication Network. An electronic system that brings buyers and sellers together for the electronic execution of trades. It disseminates information to interested parties about the orders entered into the network and allows these orders to be executed. Electronic Communications Networks (ECNs) represent orders in NASDAQ stocks; they internally match buy and sell orders or represent the highest bid prices and lowest ask prices on the open market. The benefits an investor gets from trading with an ECN include after-hours trading, avoiding market makers (and their spreads), and anonymity (which is often important for large trades).

Click here to join Tradingforex

TradingForex.com

Broker Representative
---------------
CFDs Europe 50 - Early Closing at 16:30 GMT
Germany 30 - Early Closing at 13:00 GMT

--------------
Fx and Metals Early Closing at 18:00 GMT

CFDs Europe 50, Germany 30 - Closed
France 40 - Early Closing at 13:00 GMT
Netherlands 25 - Early Closing at 13:00 GMT
Uk100 - Early Closing 12:30 GMT
US SPX 500, USTech 100, Wall Street 30 - Early Closing at 18:00 GMT
Gasoil, UK Brent, US Crude - Early Closing at 18:00 GMT

--------------
Fx Closed - Reopen at 22:00 GMT

Metals Closed - Reopen at 23:00 GMT

CFDs Closed

----------------
CFDs US SPX 500, USTech 100, Wall Street 30 - Opening at 11:00 GMT

TradingForex.com

Broker Representative
How to Use Price Channels ?

In a trending market, a price channel can often be drawn between two parallel support and resistance levels. The key to this price channel is that the lines be drawn parallel to each other and the value of the price channel depends on that.
Unlike trend lines, price channels should not be forced on a chart where they are not quickly apparent.
How it works is this… once a trend line is established, draw a duplicate line parallel on the chart. Then move it up to the relative highs above or down to the relative lows below the trend line.
If two or more fit with the line, then you may have located a valid price channel. Otherwise the market maybe too volatile – even in the middle of a strong trend, to plot a price channel.

tradingforex

I don't have much experience with this broker yet and I have not tried to trade with then. I have not yet successfully verified my account with them. So I'm just hoping that I would be able to read some good trading experience of other members on this one.

I just received an email from one of your representative about $12 (per lot) Instant Cash Back Rebates
hope it won't end soon so I can still avail it later.

$12 (per lot) Instant Cash Back Rebates

Get Paid to Trade:

INSTANT CASH BACK REBATES

Always in touch with our clients' needs and wishes Trading Forex is introducing something really special that is certain to raise your trading experience to a whole new level.

As your trading volume grows so does your balance, making you even more money on every traded lot

you trade - We pay. If you're looking for the most cash back on your Forex rebates, you've come to the right place