• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading plan

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

Before using leverage it is more important to ensure how to manage risk , because leverage contains huge risk for all time. they should trade in low leverage in micro account for avoiding loss, otherwise they can fall a great trouble when market moves at random.

I have never used Gold during London trading hours but this time I always depend on major currencies. I think there is nothing better devoid of major pairs during this time.

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!
There are lot of common mistakes every trader do when they are new. I also did the same. Like opening trade position before big news events and after the news events. Opening too many lots is another mistakes. Risking more than 1% of the capital is also a mistake. Another big mistake is unrealistic expectation. We come here to make double, triple of our capital over night. But it's the biggest mistake one can have. We also make mistake in choosing broker.

I tend to suppose that everything which is connected with trading plan or trading strategy should be learnt by novices at the very beginning of their trading activity. It's the most important part of this activity actually. You won't reach success without a trading plan. You need to think about what you expect from traing activity and set proper goals. Then you also should learn some stuff about indicators/patterns, you need to determine what kind of trading you prefer the most and only then build your own strategy. I mean whether you're fond of short-time trading or long-time trading. Think abut these things first and only then you will be ready to elaborate the plan how to reach your purposes.

Market is volatile and there is every second is uncertain. So before start trading we have to be pre planned. Otherwise it causes a great loss when trading practically.

I have never used Gold during London trading hours but this time I always depend on major currencies. I think there is nothing better devoid of major pairs during this time.
Most traders try to trade a lot pairs. But it is not a good idea to trade so many pairs. Trading few pairs will give more insights about those pair as you observe those pairs for a long time.

any kind of trading plan can be useless if there is no regular level of practice , so we the traders should focus on practice first of all.

Always try to use high leverage and low trading spread in your trading. Traders are even unknown of the necessity of using narrow trading spread, which lies between ask and bid price.

I think trading plan is really important to give us direction of execution. A trading plan outlines the steps which we require to set up our trades.

Yes, every trader must develop a trading plan that aligns with their trading style. Actually, a well calculated trading plan is very important for trading success. You must first define your objectives and devise a good trading plan.

Make the best trading plan for trading. Be cautious of using leverage and make your trade combined with small spread too. When the market moves slow, you can use high leverage to gain more.

When unemployment around the globe is soaring, Forex trading can be a solution. In this situation, Forex trading can be a great opportunity for career building.

Broker plays a part for you so you have to take all facilities of a broker under your consideration to select a good trading broker.

demo is important , agree with you but the knowledge we take from demo honestly speaking not works in a real account , because in demo there is no emotions work when trading.