• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Support for new traders

A demo account is good place and also the free place to start trading for learning process, besides demo account, take part in contest demo also good for learning, with an opportunity to become winner and get price, this is also one way to get capital without spent own money, once contest available now is the Lord crypto contest

Whatever; I don’t think trading contest is a good option to the new traders; since this type of contest is full of the gamblers!

For leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly there is no alternative way to trade in a broker which is regulated. Because only regulated trading brokers can make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

For leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly there is no alternative way to trade in a broker which is regulated. Because only regulated trading brokers can make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

Forex is a risky market. Without knowing anything, trading can cost whole saving of a trader. So learn before investing money in the market.

It is my personal opinion that one should not follow any other and rely on his own judgement. One can be professional and all but he can not guarantee in which direction the market will go. So rely on your own judgement.
I completely agree with you. Depending on others make our judgement power weak. Taking decision of our own become difficult. Every trader should focus on his own skills and work to improve the skills.

New traders should learn all the basics properly before starting their trading career. They can learn all the basics of forex from a demo account.

Every new trader should have proper knowledge before start their trading career. They can gather all kinds of knowledge about forex from the demo account.

New traders need a lot of support. I have created some articles to provide that support which will be very useful to traders. I will upload it online soon.