• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should you quit your job for forex

I think as a newbie, you should not quit your job just to stay at home for forex since its hard for you to make money at first so you should stay at your job cause its more stable and safer plus you need money to pay your bills but you can sure trade when you're off of work or set a trade before going to work or do long term trade but you must have a source of income as a newbie.

Not for anything. No even is worth me quitting my job. That is also my advise to all new traders. Don't quit your job just to focus only on forex.

Well, the answer of this question depends on person to person, earning and the situation. If your earning at forex trading is too high that your salary, then you may quit the job. Or you can keep forex trading as part time and can continue your job.

I don't think it is wise for a trader to quit his job for forex. In my opinion, even when you're making more than enough money still don't quit. Just have more source of income for yourself.

I see it from this angle, a job that gives you the time to trade no matter how little is not worth quitting. You easily have the time after work to check in on your system and do some trade. There is joy in interacting with people away from home and I don't see earning both ways as bad.

I see it from this angle, a job that gives you the time to trade no matter how little is not worth quitting. You easily have the time after work to check in on your system and do some trade. There is joy in interacting with people away from home and I don't see earning both ways as bad.

It is good to have different channels of income and you having a job while you also trade can be fulfilling at least you have more income to meet up with you different obligation.

I don't think it is wise for a trader to quit his job for forex. In my opinion, even when you're making more than enough money still don't quit. Just have more source of income for yourself.

I think that would be wise to always have a sure source of income since forex is profitable but uncertain at times and not profitable at times and we might be wrong in our prediction as well and the market can go against us so it doesn't meant that we will walk out with profit. We will be stuck with no profit. However, when it comes to forex, we can always set the trades and sell at the end of the day.

We can quit job for forex only when we have money to take care of our expenses for at least three months. Also, we should have a successful trading track record for one year minimum. If we can meet these two criteria then forex trading can be taken on a full time basis. Till then it is better to refine ourselves and continue with out day time job.

I think as a newbie, you should not quit your job just to stay at home for forex since its hard for you to make money at first so you should stay at your job cause its more stable and safer plus you need money to pay your bills but you can sure trade when you're off of work or set a trade before going to work or do long term trade but you must have a source of income as a newbie.

Its isn't advisible for someone to quit his or her job because forex teading. The optimal thing is to have the jobe and since forex trading is a business in which the market is invariably open except on weekends even while having the job we can still trade at our convenient time and mind us forex trading is a risky one and needs some reserved funds.

I think its safe to not quit your job for forex but there are people out there who trade full time and do not work and do not want to work either. So, they enjoy forex or dislike working hard and forex is an easy way out for them or they can't find work. Although, you all know how to stay safe, but there are even gamblers who will not work and rather play poker for a living. Yes, that is playing poker full time in Vegas for a living. I would never thought of such a thing but there are numerous people who will not look for work but rather gamble for a living. I think pro traders can trade without working since they make so much more in a quick time without trading at all.

Well i dont think it is wise for one to quit his job for forex trading because it is not guaranteed that one will make profit in here we could endup loosing money in forex trading and could end up regretting it i think it is better to keep your job and use your spare time for forex.

We can quit job for forex only when we have money to take care of our expenses for at least three months. Also, we should have a successful trading track record for one year minimum. If we can meet these two criteria then forex trading can be taken on a full time basis. Till then it is better to refine ourselves and continue with out day time job.
Since Forex offers us flexibility and the chance to take care of other things, even an experienced trader who is happy with his job already may not have the reason to quit considering that he has a better time to trade as well. Some that are good in using EA will as well employ the services of such if they are lacking the time.

But if a trader is a pro who makes more than ten k per month, he has every reason not to response to his boos right. I mean working environment nowadays is getting poorer and poorer daily. If I do make that much for sure, I rather sit at home and do it rather than going to my crummy job. Really a lot of employers are getting really crummy under Obama administration. The Obama admin is causing this country to go downhill. I hope he resigns soon. I think we should all aim to make enough so we don't have to worry about working. But its not easy.

That is for people who do not get some job satisfaction and are better off not having that job in the first place. There are however traders that would rather trade and work as well considering the nature of their job and how much time it gives them. One who goes to his office daily and sits with a computer system all day and with no pile of files to take care of can easily trade in the office.

The job satisfaction rate in this day and age is so poor and so low. Even in the great US, the best in the world, we do not have to face a lot of violence, crimes against employees like in other countries but still we have to suffer from a lot of discrimination, sexual harassment, unfair promotion, and just being robots at work without a voice. These things will definitely make someone want to quit their job and rely on something as easy as forex. I mean if you have some initial capital to trade with like around ten k you can make a full time living out of forex, and no reason to work your crummy job.

It isn't wise for us to quit our job for forex trading because the business is an uncertain one and then for the newbies who just gotten started. They still need to have their jobs since forex trading is a business where the earning ain't stable and therefore we can lose all at ones and there will be no place for backup funds.

Of course you can, but that is depend on your own understanding. For me if you really have a good skills and have quite big expereince for 2 years or more then you can quite your job and become a full time forex trader, but if you have less skills then never quite your main job.

Forex is risky for a trader to quit his or her job to trade in it. Between November and December, I have lost so much money that if I were working and I have to quit my job, then I will not be able to cater for some of the things I need. I'm sure it's not good to quit your job to trade.

Of course you can, but that is depend on your own understanding. For me if you really have a good skills and have quite big expereince for 2 years or more then you can quite your job and become a full time forex trader, but if you have less skills then never quite your main job.
Well, jobs differ, there are jobs you can't just quit. For me personally, if I even have an average job and have well over 2 years of trading experience, I will trade and work offline as well. It's a matter of getting a good robot to manage your trade for you while you are sure you still retained your job.

Not necessary to quit from main job just because want to focus in forex trading. This business difficult and require long learning process before traders arrive at profitable phase. Traders need back up fund during learning process. However, if traders able to be consistent already and trade with high amount of capital, they can quit from main job and focus totally in forex.