• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Share your strategies

As you share your ideas to the people you serve, your status and their awareness of you grows. People start associating you with your content.

Personally I trade by following moving average and RSI indicators combination. But that doesn’t mean they always ensure 100% accurate signals. I also suffer losses at times but I can carry profit on average.

As a scalper, I never stick to one particular type of strategy rather I open trades whenever I have the opportunity available. What’s your strategy?

Gradual performance evaluation is essential for traders because it works as an alarm of development. Almost every broker allows traders with demo accounts.

People are not in profit due to this malpractice. But only expert traders follow trends in their trading but the remaining traders are quite unaware of this.

My first strategy is that I don’t open trade in a rush rather I take decision slowly. As indicators, I always give priority to moving average and RSI.

Better indicator knowledge helps traders forecast the market well. But you have to find out some good indicators with time that give a trader better signal.

Scalping is a good approach of trading for which we need an advanced technology-providing broker because with such brokers, we can execute our trades smoothly on time.

I always follow some indicators to predict the price of the market and these indicators are RSI, Stokistics, Moving average, Bollinger bands and trendlines.

In Forex, traders of different walks of life follow different strategies for example I follow the position of moving average, RSI, stokistics before opening trades.

Personally, I take most of my decision based on technical analysis and for technical analysis, I use moving average, RSI, Stokistics and Bollinger bands.

In this case, I am flexible like I trade when the market is in a range and I also trade when the market gets of the trend and breaks the range.