• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Scalping is risky ?

I call those who do scalping risky traders. Their mindset is not always in control. However, if you have experience in scalping, things may be different.

Scalping is neither more, or less risky than other trading styles. Generally scalping means your profit is limited by the short time you are in the market. You need to have the skill and experience to trade with the algorithms that drive price.

Every unplanned trade is risky for traders not only scalping. So, consider the market position first to become successful by scalping. Hope you won’t be fall prey to losses.

Actually I don’t think so because scalping is such a strategy that you can use on the market anytime you want, even during the adverse market condition.

Low spread should be accompanied by low leverage to make your earning average. High spread means your broker is taking high commission from you for each trade opening.

A secure broker provides traders with all necessary facilities like high security of funding, good amount of leverage, narrow spread in most of the pairs, flexible margin level, and other facilities moderately.

Don’t ever dare to borrow money from any bank or any other commercial organization for trading because it’s not certain that you can pay back the cash.

i like to depend on Forex , because its really a royal business than others. generally we the take Forex as money making place and this greed comes from making profit from demo account.

If we want to lead a comfortable trading life with c certainly we the traders first of all have to choose the broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

Scalping is risky in the sense that we enter the market with short time target but the market doesn’t move to our side causing a huge risk for us.