• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Risk Management

The risk is always going to be there, no matter how much we try, we can not avoid risk with our trade. But we can use proper management of risk and money to minimize the risk with our trade.

Every trader in this market place I think already knows Forex is a risky business. That’s why need experience and knowledge to minimize the risk . Without proper trading knowledge and experience, a trader many be get more loss than profit. We should understand that there is no shortcut and we can’t become rich overnight.

True without risk there are no rewards but not everyone can take a risk with their money because they don't know how to handle the trade in a difficult situation of the market.

Yes if want to gain hence we need take the risk, no risk no gain many trader said with this statement, and because forex trading is risky which not always we can making accurate analysis hence risk management is included important part in trading
Don't know why, but this post made me reminding of a joke "No money no honey" :D

Oftentimes traders risk, when they don't have to. Risk should match the expected profit. In my opinion, less profit with minimal risks is better that a large expected profit with high risk of losing.

If any newbie using high leverage on demo account , usually initial capital is a big number more than 5000$ and using high leverage they can free to using even extremes strategy like as martingale system, but will better if in demo also using amount capital same with number money that will invested in real account.

You are absolutely right, risk management issue is very important here! There is no certainty in Forex, so you can’t rely here any specific trade position! You need to focus on your whole process! My MM & RM knowledge always helps me to avoid big losses in my trading!

Risk management is the very important tool for Forex without this we can not imagine that we can make the regular profit or even profit because without managing the money we can make the loss.

Oftentimes traders risk, when they don't have to. Risk should match the expected profit. In my opinion, less profit with minimal risks is better that a large expected profit with high risk of losing.

I think, in this case: a fixed risk reward ratio is very much important! It helps a lot! Such as, I don’t take more than 1% risk in my per trade! As a result, no big lose here!

even though by means of money management it is possible to reduce risk but completely at all. I have said , there are so many trading techniques we have and from all scalping causes a great risk that we can’t avoid in spite of having good trading plan, that’s all.

Forex trading is the game of taking risks with good reward. Management in every field is a key to success as on the Forex market in the form of risk management, money management, and time management as well. Best of the luck guys!

Better to take that amount of risk to which we can afford to loose, and if we cannot afford to loose better not to trade.

Competition in forex market is so fierce that now everyone can afford to trade. It does not require a huge amount of money to start. And if one can stick to a good trading plan then he or she can turn the small amount to a huge amount.

Trading is risky business since anybody would loss be able to immense cash in a couple of moments seconds. This is the motivation behind why money management and brain research assume extremely critical part in trading. As it is a risky business that's why there is risk management rules. Every trade needs to follow risk management policy according to his or her trading style.

Beginners levee generally attacked by greed when trading above all with a large account , so i always prefer micro account for that. no chance to reduce greed completely but of course it can be controlled.

There is no fixed amount of money you can lose in a trade. An acceptable risk depends upon the size of your trading account. Trading is all about managing risk.

There is no fixed amount of money you can lose in a trade. An acceptable risk depends upon the size of your trading account. Trading is all about managing risk.

I think, traders need to calculate the risk reward ratio manually in all specific trading positions, don’t take more than 2% risk ratio in your per trade.

Paying attention to risk/reward ratios is an important part of good risk management. The risk/reward ratio is simply a set measurement to help traders plan how much profit will be made should a trade progress as anticipated, or how much will be lost in case it doesn't.