• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Quiting a job for forex. Is it okay?

In Forex world, we see a common inclination in traders, which is they show high interest before joining Forex but this interest tumbles down to knee-level after a year. This is the reason majority if traders quit forex trading. But, I don’t recommend them to quit rather forex is great as a profession.

Yes, you can, but you must understand that 95% of traders fail, therefore you must do something completely different to avoid this.

If you do this full-time, you'll get a lot of perks such as more free time and a better life without 9–5 work, but you'll also risk losing all of your savings and ending up with nothing, so I'd advise you to do some study into why individuals fail.

I'm not sure if it's because they try to design their techniques under the assumption that they are the only ones who are smart enough to beat the system, but it takes years to grasp. Stick to what works, especially if it's already been demonstrated to work and is available to the general public.

No! This will make things worse for traders who are completely inexperienced. That’s because the forex market is risky and nobody starts making money from day one. If you want to build a career out of trading, then start with trading part-time while building your skills, when you start seeing consistent results then maybe the right time to quit your secure regular job.

Quitting a job to pursue trading can be risky. Forex is an unpredictable market, and it can be very overwhelming for newcomers. And without a job, you can feel a lot of pressure. So if you want to trade, start with part-time trading first.

Forex is a challenging profession, where more than 95% traders are losers; so if you are a newbie, don’t take this decision so early; you need to judge your trading skill so wisely! Whatever, personally I know many successful traders who are trading as a main source of income! But again, it’s not a easy option!

Forex is a challenging profession, where more than 95% traders are losers; so if you are a newbie, don’t take this decision so early; you need to judge your trading skill so wisely! Whatever, personally I know many successful traders who are trading as a main source of income! But again, it’s not a easy option!
Forex trading is a type of business that needs to be done with Full planning and control.

It’s depends on a person’s capacity how quickly he or she can learn about trading. Besides earning knowledge theoretically, traders should keep practicing in demo account, which is rarely seen among traders.

Honestly, those who trade for living generally can’t sustain losses because they have already taken it as their primary profession. They always remain at stake because the volatility is a threat for their survival.

In the world where unemployment problem is looming large, quitting forex can be a wrong decision. Forex is an ideal source of earning for many people.

Don’t do this because forex is an uncertain market and here the return is uncertain. So, it will be difficult for you to maintain your family expenditure without a job.

If any broker offers zero trading spread, then it’s much better for you. There are mainly two types of trading spread including variable and fixed.

Financial affluence is a common demand of traders and Forex can give us so and so I don’t think quitting forex will be a wise decision.