• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Pursue trend.

One especially significant Forex market tip to pursue is to find out about trends. The capacity to spot trends is a significant one. While we don't recommend getting on board with the trend temporary fad without fail, yet by and large ignoring the trend is a recipe for catastrophe. Trends can demonstrate to you what is coming, so you can ace effectively change your trading, as opposed to reacting when it's past the point of no return. It's imperative to pick first class administration conditions and get ideal spreads.

One especially significant Forex market tip to pursue is to find out about trends. The capacity to spot trends is a significant one. While we don't recommend getting on board with the trend temporary fad without fail, yet by and large ignoring the trend is a recipe for catastrophe. Trends can demonstrate to you what is coming, so you can ace effectively change your trading, as opposed to reacting when it's past the point of no return. It's imperative to pick first class administration conditions and get ideal spreads.

Well said; but in my trading I don’t open any new trade position when I am not sure on the market trend; since my main strategy is following the market trend!

I see; support/resistant is the best tool on counting the market trend; besides moving average helps me to find out the dynamic support resistant levels!

It has been said that trend is your friend until it bends. A trend of any direction can be delegated either a long term trend, a middle of the road trend or a fleeting trend. For forex trading, a long haul trend is made out of a few middle trends. The fleeting trends are parts of both major and middle of the road trends.

If you want to trade in the forex market, you need to have proper knowledge and education. Without proper knowledge, you can not survive in this risky market.

It is normal to have a mistake in trading, but if you are afraid of this mistake, you will never learn anything. Must Learn from Mistake. Many traders lose out on the market after making a loss but they never think positively. So every trader should learn from Mistake. Because it is a part of successful trading.

Every trader that makes profit work with trend. Most of the indicators on trading platform have the sole purpose of identifying the trends.
It is a very wrong idea to go against the market. It means if the market is in trend, follow the trend. If the market is in consolidation mood, trade according to that. Going against the market will end up you to getting margin call. To know more about market you need to study more.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

It is possible to gain experience by completing an online trading course. Because without experience it is not possible to become a professional trader. So online courses can help a lot in developing trading skills.

Forex is risky because traders enlarge lot size in order to gain more profit within a short time. This approach entraps them entirely.

Trend identification is needed for better predicting the flow of the market. No analysis can be done without identifying the right trend.

Identify the bullish and bearish trend of the market to take an entry in the market. This identification process falls in the category of market analysis.

Many traders skip SL in their trading and it’s their negligence. Not binding a trade with SL means keeping an animal untied or on the loose.