• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Pre-planned or Instant strategy in Forex market

Instant plan? Are you trading or are you gamble all of your own money here? Instant strategy won't be work so much and has higher chance of losing more money compared to pre-planned one which carefully planned and also will for sure minimize the loss or risk.

I agree and here is an interesting point. You can get additional money just in process of searching a broker - as in case with "refer a friend" promotion from freshforex. and that's not just 5 usd or smth, it is the amount up to 2000 usd.

Instant plan? Are you trading or are you gamble all of your own money here? Instant strategy won't be work so much and has higher chance of losing more money compared to pre-planned one which carefully planned and also will for sure minimize the loss or risk.
You are absolutely right, I think. Instant strategy is just an emotinal gamling.

Agree with you. One should not be impulsive and open an order. A well planned trade has a higher chance of winning than a trade which is opened without a plan.

For sure everything must be planned we don't want to wait until when we loss isn't it? That wouldn't be a good idea if we trade and then loss but does not have any plan to back it up. That is such a huge loss for somoene who want to try it.

If you wanna make a decent trading result, then there is no way without professional trading result; the instant trading result isn’t any solution! It may reduce your accuracy! On the other hand, all of the pro traders follow the pre-planned trading strategy in their trading.

When I was a new trader then I followed instant trading plan, as a result I lost huge amount of money when I was a new trader! By the way, now I don’t follow this way of trading, I open my trades position right now when I get proper trading setup based on my strategy & plan.

All knows that for every Forex traders how much the strategies are important in the trading field .But how you act during trading - whether you make some Pre-planned strategy from before or go for some instant strategy according to the market mood.
share your plan and opinion about the fact please.

Instant strategy is no strategy. You should have some do's and dont's. If all the criteria doesn't fulfill, why you would open a trade. It gives more losses than profits. In trading discipline is very important. You have to follow your own strict rules. And instant strategy makes us undisciplined. It may give you random success but not steady success.

I would like to say in this regard you must have to stay one step ahead of the market and other traders in order to get success. You must have a plan before entering a trade and preplanning is most suitable option as far as I know. Thanks!

I would like to say in this regard you must have to stay one step ahead of the market and other traders in order to get success. You must have a plan before entering a trade and preplanning is most suitable option as far as I know. Thanks!

Of course, but unfortunately a number of traders start their analyzing part after opening the position, & then re-plan based on every single candle! Obviously, it’s not proper way of trading.

The best forex trading strategy is a complete understanding of the charts and knowing the market.
We need to customize or personalize our strategy. Every person needs his own understanding of the market and price. That's why we don't get success by following others' strategies.

Yes everything takes time. Specially developing trading skills take time. But people do not want to give time to learn. They want to earn without learning properly.

Plan is always pre-made and in forex we take all market condition into consideration to make a concrete decision. Fundamental viewpoint should be developed to make a better plan.

Some people think Forex to be risky for its raging volatility. So first understand the market movement and then trade.