• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Personal Reality about Forex

Dear beginners, I am sharing my personal experience of Forex trading and I want to suggest you to think many time before to start forex trading. Because it looks worth-full until you have not start it. Many people lost their hard earn money in the Forex trading just because they do not have the necessary knowledge about the ups and down of Forex market. Don't take it as fun, it is absolutely one of the most serious way of earning. You can relax until you have not earn some thing. It does have a big profit but at the same time it also have a big risk of loss of money. So think and think and again think before to start Forex.

Thanks

Dear beginners, I am sharing my personal experience of Forex trading and I want to suggest you to think many time before to start forex trading. Because it looks worth-full until you have not start it. Many people lost their hard earn money in the Forex trading just because they do not have the necessary knowledge about the ups and down of Forex market. Don't take it as fun, it is absolutely one of the most serious way of earning. You can relax until you have not earn some thing. It does have a big profit but at the same time it also have a big risk of loss of money. So think and think and again think before to start Forex.

Thanks for your honest opinion! I also know a man, who lost a lot of money in that way. :(

yes i dont think if anyone will take it as a fun.. its a very fast way to earn money but you should know the strategy.. thats the main thing.. if you have a good strategy, than you will surely made some quick bucks here..
its the key to success, the more you trade, the more you will knowledge.. and more experienced you will be.. :)

I have to agree with the sentiments. Its not easy to earn money through forex and one of the reasons why people fail is because they rush into it without proper knowledge. This is bad because you will end up losing money in the process as you have prepared yourself first to can make better trading decisions.

Perhaps they just believe what they can read on the internet because there are many articles about Forex trading that saying that it's easy to make money, and can make you a rich, though it's true that you may become rich if you are good in it.

I totally agree with you there is so many means 95% of new trader are going in total loss so please when you think want to enter in the Forex market with your hard work money than please thing thousand time you are ready or not.

Well that is true in forex many people loss than profit so if a trader want to gain anything good in forex trading he has to understand some fact and that is learning process and understanding when learn what it take succeed i think there should not be any problem in forex for any trader

its true that forex very risky business,honestly many trader finally fell in to speculating and risk all his money in just one short time trading!! hoping huge profit in a short time mostly teasing trader to loose control and lost as final result... just beware and manage your capital wisely to minimize your risk

Perhaps they just believe what they can read on the internet because there are many articles about Forex trading that saying that it's easy to make money, and can make you a rich, though it's true that you may become rich if you are good in it.

Yes, you can be successful as a forex trader by going through the learning material available online and books on your own. But you need to be dedicated enough to use that learning experience correctly and to your advantage to make profitable trades. The reality is that its not going to be easy and there are no short-cuts.

Though, we should be good in researching to find out those that are important for us. I don't think that those that are suggested by those online sites will be really useful for us particularly their personal opinions as we need to look it for ourselves to know what will be really useful for us thus, we just need to have the basic things in forex and create our own strategy.

Emotions are part of human mind and one of its main characteristics and that is why the need to control them is there to excel in Forex. Emotions like greed and impatience are not good for a traders and impairs his earning capacity in Forex Business. to survive in Forex Business for a long time and make money control over greed and other emotions is critical.

That's why the emotions are the main obstacle to be a disciplined trader. We should be more aware that these emotions can't get rid and that we can't trade as emotionless trader. We already know that these from the start that it will going to affect our trades but until now we can't easily manage to control our emotions.

Most people who start trading always assume that forex is easy but in reality it's not. I don't if its all the news and media coverage, portraying all traders as millionaires ect but it's a really bad mindset for people who are starting out.

I am agree with you forex is serious business. If you want to make more money with forex so doing and focus on forex trading that’s very important. I have also found many people believe forex is game but I am clear here forex is not a game not playing here, in forex required more discipline.

Do spend sufficient time in trading and sufficient experience and capital. Because, even you are doing scalping you will going to still analyze the market and know if you can have positive view for you trade and place it wisely. So, it's technically consume some of your time just in having your analysis.

My personal experience in demo trading was very good .I enjoy it a lot . It was my mistake to start real trading early after just one month practice. I think in one month we only know about basics of treading. Risk management and money management is difficult. For this we need more practice until we are not a profitable trader. In demo too we have to see our performance , it is good or bad.

I think before you start trading forex, the main thing we have to prepare is a mentally strong, because forex is a business that is of course in addition we will benefit then we must be able to accept all the risks that will occur in the trade we will do, ie with the great loss of trade, because only with a strong mental then we will be able, do good forex trading and sustainable so that we can get a success

Well, both mentally and emotionally prepared. Every trader has their own way for trading and they focus on the analysis but not able to focus also in the emotions. We need to balance our priorities. While, the risks here will be helpful provided we have done ways to stop our losses or manage it.

I have realized that loss is going to be regular with the forex and we have to consider how the people are going to be thinking there. that said, personal reality is not that easy to consider and we have to see how the personal reality is going to be same for all.

No it's not really that regular but part of trading. Profit/loss will be in the system and Forex will definitely don't have just one result in trading there's no such profits only or losses made only. Somehow you will have winning trades and losing trades but the traders are trying to have more of winning trades of course.