• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

paypal - www.paypal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i have seen lots of such website because i research a lot about Paypal. Some stories that their account got frozen, limited etc,. There are a lot of people who have lots of complain about Paypal that's why when every time i got some funds with Paypal and enough for withdrawal i usually withdraw that.

Well, i have seen lots of such website because i research a lot about Paypal. Some stories that their account got frozen, limited etc,. There are a lot of people who have lots of complain about Paypal that's why when every time i got some funds with Paypal and enough for withdrawal i usually withdraw that.
Yes theirs lots of complain but if you ask those who complained you will going to find out that the reason why they get this kind of problems is that their country is not allowed but still they open an account or they verified their account using VCC that they bought online and not using a legit bank issue VCC and other violations of PP. If you don't violate PP you have nothing to worry at all.

Yes, there are really apparent reason why they would having such problem with their Paypal account but perhaps those has a lot of funds on their account so it's actually hard for them to lose their Paypal account. Yes, at least VCC is allowed but it must be legitimate.

I have tried to have withdrawn my paypal funds 3 days ago although, it seems it will take longer now to have the funds to my bank account as it will be 4th day in this coming Monday so hopefully to receive it already. So far, I don't have problem in withdrawing but have difficulty to find paypal funds.

Well I usually recieved my withdrwals from paypal to my local bank account within 3 days, they may even say that it was around 3-5 days but then again it always been 3 days waiting period for me to get my money to my local bank.

Most of the time it was just two days for me before I am able to receive my money. So it is actually very fast. I'm quite satisfied. Although I would be more happy if it's just one days but two days is still quite okay.

That's good for you because it will depend to the bank that you are using because before my bank can process it fast but nowadays they have made some upgrade I just don't know why now it will take about 10 days before I can received it.

I have long term goal in forex trading and that's is the reason why I'm thinking of earning good amount of money in paypal also. If I have 200 to 500 dollars in paypal I will going to try to invest in forex and hope to earn 5 to 10% a month. I know 5 to 10% is a small amount compare to the risk I take in forex but still its 100% profit in ten months.

Yes, but if you will be in profit then that just good enough. So, you are now saving funds with your paypal account to invest in Forex? then good luck with that! Paypal is a very good payment processor so as long as you will not make any violation then you won't be able to lose your paypal account.

I didn't know that we can use this paypal in forex. Then we have another use of paypal again. If i became more knowledgeable in trading that I would definitely consider to use this one more.

Theirs many legit forex broker site that uses paypal. But sad to say they are regulated and you know what its means if its regulated meanings you need to verify this and that etc. and also theirs some limits in term of allowed and not allowed in forex trading because its also regulated. But still if you want to trade safe for me its better to use a broker site that is legit and uses PP and no LR.

Yes, it will be good to use your Paypal account in Forex because you can transfer your money with your bank account directly from your bank especially if you are earning well from Forex then for sure it's just much enjoyable to use Paypal in Forex trading.

But its seems hard to find a good paying forex broker site that has low spread and have cents accounts. Because most of those forex that accept paypal does have high minimum to deposit and I can't afford it. Also because of high lot size. Its really not small capital investors friendly.

Well, yes only few able to have paypal. It seems that I will now be back in just having ptc sites to earn me paypal funds and really don't see any ways to increase my funds in paypal. So far, I don't have much funds in paypal so it will take me again months to have withdrawal here.

That's why I'm hoping to increase my skills in forex trading as this is the only site that I can think of that I can earn via paypal. Same time its legit and have good potential. But problem is that sometimes its really hard to earn money in forex since its really risky.

Yes, its no wonder that we can't really earn easily in forex trading to have paypal funds. I also think of it but then I just focus to get funds in paypal in GPT or other online programs although the earnings we will get here are usually small.

Some how for the last three months I have profitable trade in forex trading. I'm hoping that while I'm waiting to get at least 500 dollars paypal funds to start trading in forex site that accept paypal then earn 5 to 10% monthly. I'm already going to be happy. 5 to 10% monthly from 500 dollars investments means I can earn 25 to 50 dollars a month.

Yes, that was already good additional to your earning but it's better if Forex will be your main source of your funds. Anyway, yes I guess it's really better to use your paypal account in Forex because you can withdraw the money straightly on your bank account.

That's actually my main purpose. I'm happy if I can have 1000 dollars capital in forex and earn 100 dollars a month. Or even more. In this way I can reach bep or earn back all of my capital in 10 months. I know 10% is a small amount but I don't want to take more risk I hope to earn 200 dollars a month in forex trading using paypal. But that's remain to be seen.

Yes, that is somehow a good amount already so that will be really good anyway, seems I wouldn't able to earns some paypal funds this month, I really need to put an effort with some program but you know I really don't have time but soon I have to earn good amount with my paypal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.