• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

PAAM services

right now i want to relief from trading for a while , just want to take rest and looking for a good PAAM services , but it depends on broker performance , so its quite difficult to find right broker nowadays , most of trading platform right now are found to be scams.

In general, remaining in control of your account and trading to gain experience, by risking small amounts and using very low leverage is usually a better idea than handing over the control of your account to a stranger. It is difficult to predict how reliable a person is on the basis of the brief communication preceding the opening of an account or the signing of a contract. So I prefer trading of my own.

Can you please elabore that more for example ? What exactly are this services and why do you think it really needs to be done there anyway. I do not understand this entirely for many many things after all and how else we can help you with that ?

Can you please elabore that more for example ? What exactly are this services and why do you think it really needs to be done there anyway. I do not understand this entirely for many many things after all and how else we can help you with that ?

Personally I have never seen any good performer by using this type of automatic trading; I think manual trading is much better option than this type of trading feature!

For sure I will never trust my funds to any 3rd party out there for any possible reasons. Can you even imagine that? Me - totally no. They will never took proper care about all your money out there. So what to do with all that basically? Care too see that?

I don’t see any good trader in PAMM, yes tons of fake results are available in there! But, it’s really tough to get a good performer in a long run.