• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

overconfident is ?

Overconfident trading can do a lot of damage. That is why you should never create extra emotions. And meditation needs to be done.

Overconfidence conceits you. It makes you believe that you can never fail, hence push you to take risky trades more than you can afford. Later it deceives you and you fail miserably.

Of course, in the forex market, we work with possibilities. There is no such thing as a 100% guarantee. So if I become overconfident, it could be the cause of my loss.

I think overconfidence comes after getting consistent profits but one should remember that the forex market keeps changing, if today you are getting profits then the next day you can might get loss, so it is better to prepare yourself well in order to avoid risks.

Of course, in the forex market, we work with possibilities. There is no such thing as a 100% guarantee. So if I become overconfident, it could be the cause of my loss.
Forex market is unpredictable that's why it is not so easy to make consistent money. Very few people can master that skills.

The higher the volatility is, the riskier the market is. View the market from both technical and fundamental point of view and only then you will be able to catch the market trend.

Good trading techniques are hidden into candlesticks. Candle breakout strategy is an effective trading style but traders mostly fail to follow this strategy just because they don’t have sufficient idea over the use of the strategy.

Technical analysis and fundamental analysis are two mostly followed analysis types. Traders rely on only technical analysis but it’s not fair for them because only technical analysis can’t serve them with the best market forecast until it is not accompanied by fundamental analysis. Combining these two analyses type help a trader understand the market well.

In Forex, there is no place for overconfidence because it will drown you. But a better forecast on the market can help you earn more money. In Forex, nothing is certain.

Some qualities drown a trader and overconfidence is such a quality. We have to guess the flow of forex through better market analysis and there is no space for showing overconfidence.

Those who are overconfident are the worst sufferer in the market by the end of the day. So, focus on market reality and don’t be overconfident.